View RSS Feed

Journo's List

A Year of Nothing

Rate this Entry
My physics teacher is insane. My physics teacher is creepy. My physics teacher is a wannabe. My physics teacher doesn't know anything.

The List GOES ON!!!!!!!!!

First day of school he begins my telling the entire class that during college he didn't know what the word moderation was. That once your nickname is named after an alcoholic drink, you know you're in trouble. Also, we learned a VERY important lesson. Don't shoot the girl you like with a paintball....and especially don't shoot her in the eye...'cause thats what lands you in prison. Oh, you can't believe that amount of gangs we have in the area. Its crazy!!!! He gave us a list of over one hundred different gangs just in my town. And cleaning blood isn't fun apperantly.

I sit in the very front of class...so I'm not distracted right? Well, guess what I have learned in the past three weeks...everything stated above. I've also learned that in his class, tests don't matter. HW doesn't matter. So basically, we just sit there. I took a nap today and the day before. Remember I sit in the front row. Did he say anything? NO. This kid has slept everyday in that class since the very first day...he still hasn't gotten in trouble. I tried talking to one of my counselors...bascially they told me to suck it up. That I should keep up with the class so I'm not going into college without some background. That PERHAPS I should have a conference with him...NO, he is creepy and weird...mildly disturbing to tell you the truth. I don't want to be alone in a room with him. So I told my counselor that I guess I wouldn't be learning anything this year. What a shame...

If thats how its going to be, why bother with going to class?! I mean, I don't go to school for fun...I go to school to learn!

Oh, by the way, we have a test tommorrow...and I don't know what it is over because we haven't LEARNED anything. This is insane...

Ok, physics rant is over with...

I really enjoy my AP-Language class though. My teacher is totally cool...she said that it was basically Paranoia 101. Thats because she is really into Orwell and Huxley.

Our Socrates Cafe Club started of very well. Better than expected actually. The first topic was over: Is violence acceptable. And if so, what is the extent of the use?

Pretty cool. The club is dominated by seniors...12 actually and 3 freshman and one sophmore.

Thats pretty much all I've got to say...OH! I got my photos developed from my trip to Mexico! (FINALLY) I'll post some of them up soon...anywho.

Hugs Not Drugs

-Ana
Categories

Comments

Ana, if he keeps that up for a few weeks, you should go to the dean or principal and tell him this teacher is not teaching and going off topics. I don't like teachers that do stuff like that, especially when their talking about bad behavior and praising it.
    i'm with virgil.