View RSS Feed

Journo's List

Wise Words, Wise words indeed.:lol:

Rate this Entry
Alright, the first week of school is nearly over. Wanna know the things I've learned so far?

-Calculus isn't that bad...so far.
-All science teachers are a tad-bit strange.
-Senioritis has not taken place just yet.
-Germs are bad.
-Government teachers are scary--as in they aren't afraid to threaten your grade because they already know the laws!

I've got to say this before I forget, but I most likely will not be on as much as I've been during the summer! My school work and extra-curricular activities already are sky high! And since I NEVER go the easy way out, I'm taking all of the hardest/advanced courses ever...so I've got to be on top of things. On top of all of the good stuff, I've got college applications to start and ACT...yeah...this is going to be so hectic!

Oh, did I mention that I'm sick already!

After three days in school I come out with the plague. Is it really that hard to wash your hands? Is it hard to cover your nose when you sneeze? To avoid coughing on people? Man, I guess because everyone is so packed in with each other germs are flying around like crazy. I counted today...I was waiting for my friend to finish her 'buisness' in the toilette...in 5 minutes, three girls left the stalls without WASHING THEIR HANDS! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW!

I think I'm going to make a shirt that says, "Don't spread your disease, wash your hands!" or something...

Speaking of shirts...My friend saw one that says, "Take care of the Earth, its not UR-ANUS!" HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Isn't that great! I thought so!

On top of the stress, the hectic schedule, the bubonic plague, the shorter lunch hours....THEY'VE SEPERATED MY BESTEST FRIEND AND I! We are always together....our teachers mix us up. Her own boyfriend mixes us up(which is sad)....our friends mix us up. And the one year, our most important year of highschool, they decide to split us up. Thats against the law! So I eat lunch by myself, because all of my friends have either graduated or have 2nd lunch.

What else.....................................Oh, I have a bagel addiction. I bought so many bagels this week, its insane. They are still re-stocking...haha, okay not that much. I've got them in so many different vareties, varaties, varities..I don't know how to spell that word. Whatever...I'm so tired.

Well, I'm done for the day. I've got to hit the books again

I'll just leave you with the wise words of my Physics teacher.

"Don't shoot the girl you have a big crush on with a paintball gun as you drive by..."

Ciao. Ana
Categories

Comments

I've gotten into the habit of washing my hands frequently during the day. I also keep one of those hand sanitizers around.
    Senioritis will get you:D It did me, but it was half the fun. Good luck this year, and sorry you and your friend were split. That sucks really bad. Oh yeah, I second your EWWWWWW sound about the not washing hands bit. That is really disgusting.
    welcome to bagels anonymus. For those of us addicted to bagels. I've been doing okay. managed to not have a bagel in work for two solid weeks! (being at home sick helps alot!)
    Hullo! After a week at school I'm sick too!