View RSS Feed

title

Goodbye

Rate this Entry
Goodbye forum.
Categories

Comments

Adol, I don't know what exactly this means, but I hope that you are NOT seriously leaving us. . . Aside from this initial shock, well, if this is your desire, then please take care and know that I will be thinking of you. Take care, Kizzo
    *Gasps!* Are you seriously leaving? Goodbye then.
    i don't believe him guys, he's bluffing. he's not going anywhere. i'm taking bets.
    Why are you leaving? Your poem was great! And if you leave, I'm never speaking to you again, so there! - C
    he's not leaving, he'll be back.
    Adol, hope that you are well and that things are going better for you. I see that you are on-line right now, so just wanted to say hello via your blog. Hope to see you posting regularly, like you used to, we miss you!
    A bit late catching on here but I wish you would hang in there and I hope you're back from the sabbatical and reading this. I knew I hadn't seen your name lately but I'm been sensing that about a lot of names I kept seeing over the months when I was trying a cvarve a space out for myself to linger in and feel a part of something of value. Hope this is read and hope it helps. I believe it's almosta sin to throw away a friendship proffered or at each a beginning acquaintance.