View RSS Feed

Ramblings from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia

The House That Jack Built

Rate this Entry
THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT

This is the creepy old house that Jack built.

This is the doorway where the Gargoyle glowers upon the wall of the creepy old house that Jack built.

This is the hallway filled with moans, that leads up to the doorway where the Gargoyle glowers upon the wall of the creepy old house that Jack built.

This is the stairway damp and cold, that leads up to the hallway filled with moans, that leads up to the doorway where the Gargoyle glowers upon the wall of the creepy old house that Jack built.

This is the dungeon where victims’ moans float up the stairway damp and cold, and fill the hallway that leads up to the doorway where the Gargoyle glowers upon the wall of the creepy old house that Jack built.

These are the hands of plastered-up corpses that line the walls of the dungeon where victims’ moans float up the stairway damp and cold, and fill the hallway that leads up to the doorway where the Gargoyle glowers upon the wall of the creepy old house that Jack built.

This is the torture chamber beneath the hands of plastered-up corpses that line the walls of the dungeon where victims’ moans float up the stairway damp and cold, and fill up the hallway that leads up to the doorway where the Gargoyle glowers upon the wall of the creepy old house that Jack built.

This is the black table where the victim lies bound, in the torture chamber beneath the hands of plastered-up corpses that line the walls of the dungeon where victims’ moans float up the stairway damp and cold, and fill the hallway that leads up to the doorway where the Gargoyle glowers upon the wall of the creepy old house that Jack built.

This is the hand that holds the knife above the black table where the victim lies bound, in the torture chamber beneath the hands of plastered-up corpses that line the walls of the dungeon where victims’ moans float up the stairway damp and cold, and fill up the hallway that leads up to the doorway where the Gargoyle glowers upon the wall of the creepy old house that Jack built.

I AM JACK—and I plunge the knife into the bound victim upon the black table in the torture chamber beneath the hands of plastered-up corpses with which I lined my dungeon, sending new moans floating up the stairway damp and cold, refilling the hallway that leads up to the doorway where the Gargoyle glowers upon the wall of this creepy old house that I built…

DL Harris
© 10/31/96

Categories

Comments