View RSS Feed

title

Bowling and Soup

Rate this Entry
Not Bowling for Soup...I am sitting here eating my lunch (cup of noodle soup) and thinking about my bowling venture from Sunday. I went with a bunch of my friends from church and I had not been bowling since I was in highschool. My left arm still hurts. Guess that means I have to get out and do more in regards to physical activity.

Anyway, the guys were using sixteen pound bowling balls, and myself and the other girls were using ten pounders. This one guy used the 16 for most of the game and was used to it - then he decided to use a 6 pound ball. Well guys, you cannot throw a 6 pound like you would 16. Would you believe the ball shattered down the lane!
Categories

Comments

Wow...I didn't know a bowling ball could shatter!

Attractive title
    haha, the last time I went bowling I could barely keep the ball out of the gutter! but it was really funny watching everybody else. If I ever go again I probably wouldn't even play, just sit and watch everyone else
    Logos, I thought the same thing, but I ended up winning the first of two games (without the bumpers up). But keep in mind none of us were real good. I think it was more of a plan to get out and make fun of each other!