View RSS Feed

farnoosh

Ghost from the past?

Rate this Entry
It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here. So much has happened that i think if i were to tell it all, i would never be able to stop typing.

I come back here sometimes; mostly when I read a good book (which is rare these days) and want to discuss it. I come looking for a place that I remember. But that feeling of nostalgia stops me from posting anything; i instantly realize that the familiar place is no longer The Place for me... So I leave without a word, feeling... I don't know.

Reading my last blog post made me smile though. It just dawned on me how far I've come in life since then, how life went on even through all the moments that I labelled them as critical.It makes me happy that I got the chance to actually become a person that I'm proud of

There's no point to this blog post btw -- I just wanted to leave a few words on my page before I disappear again. The page I started in 2007...

Updated 03-06-2022 at 03:30 PM by farnoosh

Tags: #toucnandgo
Categories

Comments

Dear farnoosh
    Just asking a favour. Please write your texts in white or yellow. It makes better reading with us that are shotsighted and one can still fully apreciate the stars in the background.
    Cheers
    Updated 03-07-2022 at 07:10 AM by Danik 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Danik 2016
    Dear farnoosh
    Just asking a favour. Please write your texts in white or yellow. It makes better reading with us that are shotsighted and one can still fully apreciate the stars in the background.
    Cheers
    Hi Danik2016
    Done thanks for the feedback
    Kind regards
    Farnoosh
    Thanks for checking in
    Thanks, Farmoosh,
    It´s much better now. Changed the color of the text too, for the sake of visibility!
    I remember you! I understand what you mean about coming here and feeling nostalgic and then leaving. It's very quiet these days.