View RSS Feed

Looking For ME.

Mobius Strip the Ferrier Of Souls In and Out Of Incarnation .

Rate this Entry
Science informs us that for every action there is an equal opposite reaction, thereby maintaining perfect balance within
the physical universe, well Mobius plays an important part in the operating sequence of incarnations both in and out, it
ferries in souls for incarnation and its opposite reaction of ferrying souls out of incarnation.
Mobius strip operates on a loop like a sequence shaped like a figure eight and takes on an S-shaped spiral or vortex that
in the incarnation sequence, flows downward in a clockwise manner, and is anchored within the crown chakra of the
individual soul incarnating, and that S-shaped vortex remains in stasis until the life force is removed. When that occurs the
downward flowing vortex ceases its flow, and immediately an upward flowing vortex opens up, this time it flows in a
anti-clockwise direction and this S-shaped vortex ferries the soul out of incarnation, and back into spirit, leaving the physical
vehicle to dissolve and seep back into the elements it came from, that of earth, air, fire, and water, will leave the ether out
of this blog for the moment.
More Later, going for a swim now.

regards Michael.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If the law of science has molecules bouncing off each other in an equal and opposite reaction, then we can digress into the cause and effect argument for the universe.

Thus all things being equal, we can go back to an original cause.

God, by any other name?

Not sure about all the vortex manoeuvres. I intend to go either straight up, or straight down.

Enjoy Turkey you lucky devil. I have fond memories of Constantinople, coffee on the Galata Bridge, swimming in the Black Sea, Troy and superb restaurants in Ankara

Best regards
    M.
    MANICHAEAN arrives at a bar in Heaven: "Pardon me, is this where you go to watch the Möbius strip?" :)
    Quote Originally Posted by MANICHAEAN
    If the law of science has molecules bouncing off each other in an equal and opposite reaction, then we can digress into the cause and effect argument for the universe.

Thus all things being equal, we can go back to an original cause.

God, by any other name?

Not sure about all the vortex manoeuvres. I intend to go either straight up, or straight down.

Enjoy Turkey you lucky devil. I have fond memories of Constantinople, coffee on the Galata Bridge, swimming in the Black Sea, Troy and superb restaurants in Ankara

Best regards
    M.
    Many thanks for your input here MANICHAEAN Yes we have been living in Turkey for the past ten years, well six months here and six months in the UK, we live in SouthWestern Turkey in a place called Dalyan, it isnear Marmaris and Fetiye .
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompey Bum
    MANICHAEAN arrives at a bar in Heaven: "Pardon me, is this where you go to watch the Möbius strip?"
    Thanks for your input here my bunny chum,when Mobius comes a calling for you,I hope you are ready to come!!!

regards Michael.