View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

The Miracle of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.), and Role Models

Rate this Entry
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you... Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)’s one Sahabi (among others) was Hazrat Jabir bin Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him). He was son of Hazrat Abdullah bin Amr-bin-Haram. The later is that Sahabi, about whom Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said after his martyrdom that Allah the Exalted asked him: What is your desire to be fulfilled. He (ra) said, O Allah it is my desire I should be sent back to world with a re-life and I again become martyr in Your path........Since it is against Way of Allah the Exalted so He said those who are dead are not returned to world again......In short, it shows his level of sacrifice and Allah’s care about him.

Hazrat Jabir bin Abdullah (ra) was son of this Sahabi (ra) of great status. While child, he (son) did Bai'at at the occasion of the Bai'at al-Aqabah sania.

Son was asked by Hazrat Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Haram to pay his loan after his martyrdom which he owed to a Jew, by selling the fruits from the orchard. Son did so as instructed.

In that time, it was tradition to get loan against crops and orchards. Hazrat Jabbar (ra) too would get loan to meet expenses. He borrowed some money from a Jew against his orchard. But fruit was less and he was not given extra time. There was danger to lose orchard to loan-giver.... (some tradition say matter was about father of Jabbar, ra)

When Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) knew about the matter, he (s.a.w.) recommended loan-giver to give some more time but he did not give so.

(some tradition say matter was about father of Jabbar, ra but from Bukhari matter seemed of later time.)

How Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) showed mercy to his Sahabi and miracle of prayer took place.....

After seeing the attitude of loan-giver, Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) made a round of orchard. Then talked to loan-given but he denied again. Meanwhile Jabbar ra took some palm-dates from orchard and presented to Holy Prophet (s.a.w.)...After that he (s.a.w.) took some sleep on dried-leaf- mat in orchard-hut. When he (s.a.w.) woke up, Jabbar presented him some more palm dates. He (s.a.w.) stood and talked to loan-giver again but he did not agreed.

Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) again made a round of orchard and asked Jabber to harvest the dates and pay off the loan. While fruit was being harvested he (s.a.w.) stayed in trees of date-plams...... Loan was fully paid after harvest and still some palm dates were left.
Hazrat Jabbar (may Allah be pleased with him) gave glad news to Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). He (s.a.w.) said: I bear witness that I am Messenger of Allah.

i.e. This miracle took place as Allah the Exalted listened his prayers and blessed his works.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) said that as we see kindness of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) in this event, we also see anxiousness of Sahabah ra to pay loan. It is the spirit which should be special distinction of a real momin.... Ahmadis should be very careful in such matters and remember the words of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) that, After coming in my Bai'at, apply the models of Sahabah, (may Allah be pleased with them), on yourselves.

Reference, more, and mention of lives of two pious servants of faith @ www DOT alislam DOT org/friday-sermon/2018-03-30.html
Categories
Uncategorized