View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Fulfillment of Grand Prophecy in Promised Peaceful Revival of Faith - Musleh Maud Day

Rate this Entry
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.... These days, Jalsas (gatherings) with respect to Musleh Mo'ud Day (Promised-Reformer-Day), are being arranged, wherever chapters (Jama'ats) are established. February 20, is the date, on which Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) prophesied about the birth of a son by getting news from Allah the Exalted. He (a.s.) published a leaflet about it on 20 February 1886, various properties of the promised son were mentioned in it.

In accordance to this, Musleh Moud Day is observed on 20 th February, wherever it is possible, however if appropriate facilities are not available on this date, the date is moved forward or back.

To observe Musleh Mo'ud Day and to organize Jalsas in this regard, is actually due to fulfillment of a majestic prophecy of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace), it is not due to the birth of Hazrat Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmood Ahmad, Khalifatul Messiah II (may Allah be pleased with him)... This clarification is done because members living in West, youth of new generation or people who lack knowledge ask, as Musleh Moud Day is observed, why do birthdays of other Khulafa not celebrated....In this regard, it should be clear, this day (20 th February) is not day of birth of Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.). He was born on 12 th January 1889.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) further presented:
1- Words of Divine Prophesy about Musleh Mo'ud (promised reformer), as Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) presented.
2- It is evident from writings of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) that, according to him, prophesy was fulfilled in person of (his eldest son) Hazrat Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmood Ahmad (latter, Khalifatul Messiah II r.a.)
3- Likewise Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah I (may Allah be pleased with him) and some other pious members had same view (as above).
4-Various properties and signs were prophesied about the promised son. Some examples are mentioned, how these signs were fulfilled and our own people and others mentioned and felt it.

Words of Divine Prophesy about Musleh Mo'ud (promised reformer son), as Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) presented. (Translation)

“..Prophesy - which is about this most humble, today on 20 February 1886 which coincides with 15 Jamadi ul awwal , with consideration of conciseness and brevity of sentences of revelation - is written as sample. And will be written in detail in booklet. If Allah the Exalted Wills.
First Prophecy, with revelation and declaration by Allah the Exalted and Majestic.
God, Who is Repeatedly-Merciful, Noble, Respected and High, Who is Capable to do everything (Great is His status and His name is honored) said by addressing me with His revelation.
I give you a sign of mercy, according to what you asked for from Me.
Hence I heard your supplications and gave place to your prayers to the rank of acceptance by My mercy.
And blessed your journey (which is journey of Hoshiarpur and Ludhianah) for you.
Hence the sign of power, mercy and nearness is given to you.
Sign of favour and benefaction is granted to you.
And you get the key of opening and victory.
O victorious, peace be on you.
God said it, so that those who seek life, should get salvation from the clutch of death,
And those who have been buried in graves, should come out,
And so that dignity of religion of Islam and of status of the Word of Allah should become manifest to people,
And so that truth should come with all is blessings and false should run away with all its misfortunes,
And so that people should understand that I am Capable what I desire I do,
And so that they should be sure that I am with you,
And so that those should get a manifest sign, who do not believe in the Being of God and see God and God’s religion and His Book and His holy Messenger Muhammad the Chosen one (s) by way of denial and belying,
And the way of criminals should become evident.
Hence good-news to you, that a honorable and holy boy will be given to you.
You will get a virtuous son (boy).
That boy will be from your seed, your offspring and progeny.
Handsome pure boy comes as your guest.
His name is Immanuel and Bashir also.
He is given sacred soul and he is free of atrocity.
He is Allah’s light.
Blessed is he who comes from heavens.
With him, is favour, which will come along with him.
He will be holder of grandeur and greatness and wealth.
He will come in world and will free many from diseases by the blessing of his Messianic self and spirit of truth.
He is Allah’s word because mercy and keen-sense-of-honour of God has sent him with His glorifying word.
He will be very brainy and understanding, and humble at heart, and will be filled with external and internal knowledge.
And he will be maker of three into four.
It is Monday the blessed Monday.
(Persian) Son, delight of heart, high ranking, noble.
(Arabic) A manifestation of the First and the Last, a manifestation of True and the High as if Allah has descended from heavens.
Whose advent will be very blessed and cause of manifesting of Divine Majesty.
Light comes the light, whom God has anointed with perfume of His pleasure.
We shall put Our spirit in him and the shadow of God will be over his head.
He will grow very fast.
And will be the means of salvation of captives.
And will get fame to the ends of the earth.
And nations will get blessing from him.
Then, will be raised to place for his soul in heaven.
(Arabic) And it is a thing decreed.”
======
Reference, and more aspects of subject,
sermon, February 23, 2018, alislam.org and mta.tv

Updated 02-27-2018 at 01:44 PM by YALASH

Categories
increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet