View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Continuity of Blessings of True Spending – Waqfe Jadid, 61 st Year Begins

Rate this Entry
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....In Holy Quran, financial sacrifice is mentioned at many places. At a place, it is said, ‘..wa maa tunfequ min kherin fa-le-anfosekum..’ -- ‘and whatever you spend from wealth, it is for your own benefit..’ . Along with it, sign of believer mentioned that they do such spending for the sake of pleasure of Allah the Exalted. ‘..wa ma tunfeqoon illabtegha-aa wajhillah’ ..and ‘you do not spend except for getting pleasure of Allah’.

Hazrat Khalifatul messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) further explained: How fortunate are people who spend their wealth in the way of Allah the Exalted with this view... Today, by the favour of Allah the Exalted, there is none at the face of earth except the Ahmadi who thinks about financial sacrifice for the sake of pleasure of Allah the Exalted. Maybe some others do so, but as Jama'at, it is only Jama'at Ahmadiyya, which does financial sacrifice for pleasure of Allah; for helping needy and for propagating Deen - even with burden.

Allah the Exalted does not need any wealth for His Being. To spend for His sake means, to spend for goodness of His creature, and for the superiority of His Deen.
Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said by giving reference of Allah the Exalted. It is Hadith e Qudsi. Allah the Exalted says: Be satisfied by depositing your treasure to Me, neither fear of fire nor sinking in water nor fear of theft by thief. I shall give all treasure to you, which is deposited to Me, on the day when you will need it mostly.

So what we think we have spent for the sake of pleasure of Allah the Exalted, Allah the Exalted says it is not actually spent, it is deposited in your (spiritual) account and when you will need it, Allah the Exalted shall return it.

Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said that, On Qiyyamat, till the end of accountability, those had spent in the path of Allah, would remain under the shadow of their offered-wealth.

Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) has also placed a condition that, Allah the Exalted does not like wealth earned by wrong means as offering.

We should always keep in mind that our wealth should always be pure, only then it will be accepted.

Companions of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) used to do effort and work hard for earning to seek pleasure of pleasure of Allah the Exalted and to participate in any Tehrik / motivation for financial sacrifice, would offer chanda-s and sadaqaat.

Tradition by Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansari (r.a.) : When Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) would do Tehrik about Sadaqah and financial sacrifice some of us would go to bazaar and do labour and if some would get even a Mud (grain-measure equal to 543 grams) he would use it for that Tehrik. ... We would go to bazaar for earning, to put some share in sacrifice... Allah the Exalted blessed us in this world and some had such state that they had 100,000 or more Dirham or Dinar.

A tradition tells Hazrat Abu Bakr (r.a.), when he became muslim he possessed 40000 Ashrafi, in addition to estate. He desired to spend all this for Deen and continued to do so. At the time of Hijrah / migration, only 500 Ashrafi left from that....(from today’s standard those gold Ashrafis are 11 or 12 million british pound, it is more than our worldwide budget of Waqfe Jadid .. name of chanda)
This was state of Companions, those had nothing, they labored and offered (equal to) few pennies / cents /rupees, and those who had wealth they did not fear poverty and spent fearlessly in the way of Allah the Exalted.

Then we find in the Companions of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace), we often hear unlimited sacrifice by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah I (r.a.), whenever Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) asked.......There was Hazrat doctor khalifah-Rashiddin sahib, he was father of Hazrat Umme Nasir, when he heard about claim of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) he immediately said, the man with such huge claim cannot be false, and right away did Bai'at. He was at forefront in financial sacrifices. He was governmental doctor by profession. He was rich. Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) counted him in his 12-disciples. Hazrat Musleh Maud (r.a.) said his sacrifices were so great that Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) honoured him by saying that he has done so much financial sacrifices for Movement that he does not need to offer sacrifice in future.

Anyway, these people would offer sacrifices. Despite honour received, he continued to offer sacrifices....During Gurdaspur-case, Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) motivated Jama'at for financial sacrifices, as there were expenses due to case and due to Langer-Khana (free kichten service) in Gurdaspur and Qadian too...Coincidentally, khalifah-Rashidduddin sahib received his salary on same day when Tehrik was made, he sent his all salary, 450 Rupees (today’s hundreds of thousand) in service of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.). Someone told him he should have kept some money for need in home, he replied Messiah of God says there is need for Deen, then for whom I should keep......Likewise Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) affectionately mentioned some of his poor Companions and their sacrifices.....He (a.s.) said: I am surprised for love and sincerity of my Jama'at that, among them, of very little income such as Mian Jamaluddin, Khairuddin, Imammuddin Kashmiri lives near my village. They three are poor brothers, who perhaps earn 3 or 4 annas daily by labour, but they offer monthly Chanda regularly. I am surprised at the sincerity of Mian Abdual Aziz Patwari too. Despite low earning, one day he offered 100 Rupees and went, he said: I want, it is used in the path of God..... Perhaps that poor had saved that 100 Rupees in many years but excitement for Allah cause enthusiasm for pleasure of Allah.

So this continuity of financial sacrifices is in accordance of commandment of Allah the Exalted — as some events of financial sacrifices of companions of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and of companions of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) are mentioned above.

By the grace of Allah the Exalted, today too, this continuity is seen in the Jama'at of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.)... Allah the Exalted has granted such understanding of sacrifice to the Jama'at of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) which none other has in world. We see many examples of it.

Hazrat khalifatul Messiah V (a . t.) further said: In the first sermon of January, customarily, new financial year of waqfe jaded is announced, thus with regard to this, I shall mention some faith-inspiring events of those who offered financial sacrifice in Waqfe Jadid, how God the Exalted bless them in this world too, which became means of strength of their Eman (belief)...Members offer financial sacrifice with zeal, and they do it according to model of Companions who would go to bazaar at the Tehrik for financial sacrifice and would present obtained-labour-money in the service of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)..We find similar examples today too.

Burkina Faso: Amir sahib said that, in Jama'at of Kari, nearby government is placing fiber optic cable underground, some khuddam ( Ahmadi men under age 40) talked to contractor to get digging work for one kilometer. They did job and received one-million- Franc CFA (about 1250 British Pound), then they paid the whole amount for Chanda Waqfe Jadid. ...Such enthusiasm is not seen today except in Jama'at Ahmadiyya.

How Allah the Exalted give strength in Eman (belief) through blessing by youth and children : A member of Jama'at of Kandura region in Burkina Faso said that he had to make a journey and fiscal year of Waqfe Jadid was ending. Crop was being cutting process. Before leaving, he told children to give 10 th part in Chanda when cutting was completed.... Children brought all grain to home and did not offer Chanda. When he came back, he learned Chanda was not paid, he asked children to bring all grain out and immediately separate share for Chanda. After doing so, all grain was placed back but no take away was seen. Children were surprised to see despite Chanda is separated yet amount of grain is same. He told them, Allah the Exalted has shown you that wealth does not decrease by spending in His path, rather it increases.

So such is the Eman (belief) of people who are sitting thousands of miles away, they accepted Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) and practice true teaching of Islam.

An event about removal of difficulties and strength of Eman (belief) by the blessing of Chanda....Yaqub sabib of Jama'at Ivory Coast said, I am Ahmadi from long time but was not participating in system of Chanda. My life was always in trouble, sometime children remained ill, sometimes unrest was due to bad crop...But now I am in financial system of Waqfe Jadid since last 3 years. By the grace of God the Exalted, after being part of it, God the Exalted has changed my life, my children are healthier than before, and more crop is obtained.
===
More worldwide examples and financial statistics of Waqfe Jadid of Jama'ats ( total sacrifice of 8.862 million pounds towards Waqf-e-Jadid...an increase of 842,000 pounds from the previous year) of various countries at
wwwDOTalislamDOTorg/friday-sermon/2018-01-05.html
(Albanian Arabic Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian English French German Indonesian Malayalam Russian Sindhi Swahili Tamil Turkish Urdu)