View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Models of Success - True Life Events of True Companions

Rate this Entry
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) explains that Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) had become fully and uniquely devoted in all respect and it was due to their excitement of true love for Allah the Exalted. Allah had created mutual love and affection in them. Now there is another Jama'at, the Jama'at of Promised Messiah, it has to develop qualities of Sahabah in themselves... Sahabah are praised in Quran. God says, people with Promised Messiah are people who will be with Sahabah. Sahabah were the people who sacrificed their everything in path of truth.......... (In defending Islam) they became martyred. .. But for us, situation is not so hard because ‘yazul harb’ is said for Mahdi, i.e. war for faith will not be fought at time of Mahdi......Were Sahabah (r.a.) of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) fond of luxurious life and food-lovers so they dominated infidels. No, it is not so. In previous scriptures, it is said about them they would spend nights in worship and keep Fast in day. Holy Quran draws scene of their life when it mentioned to keep horses alert on border so that foe of you and God, should keep fearing from your preparation and capacity. O believers show patience, and instruct to show paience.... Allah the Exalted commands Sahabah to remain alert to counter foes... Sahabah were given two tasks; to counter visible foes and do spiritual struggle.......The power of spiritual attraction of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) raised models of Sahabah.

==

Hazrat Abu Bakr (r.a.) : Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) wrote: Once when commandment was given to offer wealth in the path of truth, Hazrat Siddiq e Akbar (Abu Bakr Siddiq) brought all things of house. When Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) asked what was left in house, he (r.a.) replied, he has left God and Messenger in house. He was rich of Makkah but he wore poor person’s dress after being Muslim.

About his humbleness: Once Hazrat Abu Bakr ra and Hazrat Umar ra had argued, voices rose. Later Hazrat Abu Bakr went to Hazrat Umar for regret but he did not accept. Hazrat Abu Bakr met Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and mentioned the incidence, and requested for pardon. Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) said, may Allah the Exalted forgive...After sometime, Hazrat Umar too felt remorse for mistake and went to house of Hazrat Abu Bakr to say sorry but he was not at home. Then he went to Holy Prophet (s.a.w.). Seeing him, Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) face become reddish. When Hazrat Abu Bakr saw Holy Prophet was so much displeased with Hazrat Umar, he sat on knees, and requested, mistake was mine, please forgive Umar......Such was Hazrat Abu Bakr (r.a.)’s humbleness and fear of Allah the Exalted and Hazrat Umar (r.a.) came to seek forgiveness. Regret was from both sides.
This was the pure society established by Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and its habitants received pleasure of Allah the Exalted.

==

Hazrat Umar (r.a.) : Humbleness : A person said to Hazrat Umar that you are better than Hazrat Abu Bakr. Hazrat Umar began to weep and said, By God! One night and one day of Abu Bakr is better than whole life of Umar and his progeny...Hazrat Umar explained, the night was the one when Hazrat Abu Bakr ra accompanied Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) during his migration. His day was that when Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) died and Arab denied Salaat and Zakaat, and Hazrat Abu Bakr did jihad, contrary to my advice, and Allah the Exalted proved he was at truth by giving him success.

==

Hazrat Usman (r.a.) was a great Sahabi of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.). He was very kind with people and had many other properties... Hazrat Aisha (r.a.) said, he was kindest with people and very fearful of Allah the Exalted...He sacrificed a lot for Deen. When extension of Masjid e Nabwi was needed, Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) said houses around it should be added in it. Hazrat Usman came forward and bought the area in 15000 dirhams for mosque....When muslims were facing water shortage, he bought a water well for them from a non-muslim at very high price.

==

Hazrat Ali (r.a.) : Amir Moawia asked someone to mention qualities of Hazrat Ali. Person asked, will you hear? Amir said yes, I shall hear. He said, listen: Hazrat Ali had high patience. He was strongly-built. He would say decisive things, and decide with justice. Spring of knowledge would emerge from him, wisdom would drip from each side of him. He would feel uneasiness from world and its glows, liked night and its solitude (for worship), would cry, would ponder long. He lived among us like us (simple life). By God, we were hesitant to talk to him despite relation of love and nearness. He respected pious-religious people, and would give place to poor near him. He would not give chance to powerfuls who had greedy intention, week would not be hopeless from his justice. These were qualities of Hazrat Ali ..Amir Moawia said, you are right and wept.

==

Hazrat Abdur Rahman bin Auf (r.a.) : He had high station in offering financial sacrifices. He was very rich trader....Once a person was making circuits (tawaf) around Kaba, he heard someone praying, O Allah save me from close-fistedness of my self.... When the person looked who was praying so, he saw he was Abdur Rahman Auf......Once his business convoy came to Madina; 700 camels were loaded with wheat, flour and other things. People in Madina were talking about such big convoy. When Hazrat Aisha (r.a.) heard about convoy, she said she had heard from Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) that Abdur Rahman is paradise-inhabitant..When he was informed about it, he went in the presence of her and said: By making you witness, I devote the whole loaded convoy including camels, in the way of Allah.....Station of Hazrat Abdur Rahman can be seen, as once when Hazrat Khalid argued with him, Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) said, O Khalid, Do not say anything to my Sahabah. Even if anyone of you spend gold equivalent of Uhad mountain, he cannot reach to that morning or evening of Abdur Rahman which he passed in struggling in the way of Allah the Exalted.

==

Hazrat Sa’ad bin Waqqas (r.a.) : About event of his Eman (belief) : He said: When I accepted Islam, my mother said, what is new religion, you have joined; Anyway this religion will have to be left, otherwise I will neither eat nor drink till I shall die, and people will taunt you are killer of mother....He said: Mother! never do so because I cannot leave my Deen. But she did not agree. Three days and night passed she did not eat and drink anything. She was weak due to hunger....He said: Then I said to her, By God, if you have 1000 lives, and they leave one by one, even then I shall not leave my Deen...When she saw this resolve of son, she bagan to take food........Allah the Exalted says, obey parents, serve them but when matter comes about Allah and Deen, then you have to obey to Allah anyway.

Hazrat Sa’ad bin Waqqas (r.a.) found opportunity to serve Holy Prophet (s.a.w.). When he (s.a.w.) came to Madinah after people of Makkah did not let him live there and due to tense conditions, he (s.a.w.) felt need of security duty by someone, and he could not sleep well for many nights, though he used to sleep little...One night he (s.a.w.) said, how nice it would have been, if any servant of Allah had done security-duty at night. As Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) was saying so, suddenly sound of personal-arms-carrying came. He (s.a.w.) asked who was it, answer came, I am Sa’ad....He (s.a.w.) why have you come? Sa’ad replied, I felt concern about your security so I have come to guard you. Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) prayed for him and slept peacefully at night.

==

Hazrat Zubair bin Alwam (r.a.) : He had lot of fear of Allah, lest He is displeased with him for any of his act. Once his son asked him, why he does not narrate sayings of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) in abundance. He replied, I have never separated from Holy Prophet (s.a.w.), since I accepted Islam, I have lot of narrates and references, but I am afraid of this warning of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) : he who attributed faslehood to me, let him make his abode in hell.

Hazrat Zubair was very brave. ... He was very wealthy and would give lot of charity.

==

Hazrat Talha bin Ubaidullah (r.a.) : He was a wealthy person and would spend in the way of Allah the Exalted. Once he sold a part of his estate in 700,000 dihams to Hazrat Usman (r.a.) and offered all money in the way of Allah the Exalted.....He was very hospitable for guests. Once three very poor people of a tribe accepted Islam and came to Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), he (s.a.w.) asked who, from Sahabah, will take responsibility of being guardian of them....Hazrat Talha (r.a.) happily took them to his house, and hosted them and made them part of home till they passed away.....He a was warm friend, once he very warmly welcomed a friend who has just received pardon. That friend was very moved.......Hazrat Talha (r.a.) was a busy man but he would come home smiling and happily and go out gladly, he would treat people of home happily. When he was asked something he would not be miser. If one were remained silent, he would grant byself. He would keep seeing needs of family and make effort to fulfill these. He was thankful for good done to him. He was forgiving.....These principles make homes and married life peaceful, and it is model for us.

==

Hazrat Abdullah bin Mas’ud (r.a.) : Hazrat Umar (r.a.) appointed him to educate and train people of Kufa but first informed them he is needed in Madina but I am sending him for you.... Such was his station.....He was also made Amir, Qazi and in-charge of ‘baitul mal’ (treasury).......Later for some wisdom and mischiefs of people of Kufa, Hazrat Usman asked him to come back to Madinah. People of Kufa told him to stay there and do not return, it is our responsibility that no one will harm you...At this Hazrat Abdullah bin Mas’ud (r.a.) said: Obedience of Khalifah of time is obligatory on me, and I can not accept to open any door of trouble by disobeying him. He returned to Madinah......A narrator said: I sat in gathering of many Sahabah, but Abdullah bin Mas’ud’s non-desire for worldliness and desire for hereafter had unique grandeur........ Despite non-desire for world, he liked purity in appearance; he would dress exquisite white dress and used high quality perfume...About him, Hazrat Talha said, his perfume was such great, it could be recognized, Abdullah bin Mas’ud is coming.....So worldly things were used but affection with these was not present.

==

Hazrat Bilal (r.a.) : He continued to bear all kind of troubles, but always raised slogan of God-the One. He would be dragged on hard stones and hot sand, despite it, he remained firm in his Eman (belief) and said Ahad, Ahad (God is One), la ilaha illAllah Muhammad ur rasulullah (there is none worthy of worship except Allah, Muhammad is His Messenger).

==

Hazrat Sa’ad bin Ma’az Ansari (r.a.) : In representation of Ansar, he fulfilled the expectation of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) on the day of battle of Badr and said, O Messenger of Allah, we believed you, and recognized you, and gave testimony that teaching brought by you is right, and we have made firm promise with you that we shall immediately obey you after hearing you, so O messenger of Allah, whatever is your plan, please move forward according to it, inshallah you will find us with you, if you ask us to jump in sea we shall jump in it and anyone of us will not remain behind, and we are not worried in contending foe, and we well know to contend firmly, we have full hope Allah the Exalted will show to you from us, by which you will like, so please take us wherever you want to.

==

These were the people who fulfilled their promises, and established models, Allah the Exalted was pleased with them. These are models of few Sahabah, history is full of their models, these are people which are to be followed by us.

==

Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said: By leaving Quran, to get success is impossible and out of question matter. And such success is imaginary matter, which they are seeking. Place models of sahabah before you. Look, when they followed Prophet of God (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and gave precedence to Deen over world, all those promises which Allah the Exalted made with them, were fulfilled. In beginning, opponents mocked that they cannot come out freely but make claim of kingship. But by getting lost in obedience of Messenger of Allah, they found that, which had not come in their share since centuries. They loved Noble Quran and Noble Messenger and were busy obeying them day and night. They would not follow even the practice and customs of those whom they called infidels, and began to practice purely Islamic teaching. As long as Islam remained in this state, era of high power and exaltation remained..........Sahabah were so loyal and obedient of commandment of Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) that such example is not found in students of any prophet, and they were so firm at commandments of God that Holy Quran is full of their praises. It is written when commandment of unlawfullness of alcohol was implemented, then as much alcohol which was present in vessels, was wasted, and it is said that so much alcohol gushed that drains flowed. And then such disgusting act was not done by anyone (repented from drinking alcohol for ever) and they became firm enemy of alcohol. Look how this steadfastness was for obedience. They obeyed Messenger of Allah with such loyalty, love, devotion and excitement, it was never done by anyone. It is learned by reading conditions of Jama'at of Musa (on whom be peace) that many a times it wanted to throw stones. And disciples of Hazrat Esa (on whom be peace) were so weak in faith that chrisains themselves too have to admit, and Hazrat Messiah himself, in Injeel, give them name lazy in faith. They did severe betrayal with their teacher and showed model of disloyalty that they became separated in this time of trouble. One caused arrest, other denied by cursing. But Sahabah were such devoted and life-sacrificing, that God the Exalted Himself testified for them, that they did not hesitated to sacrifice lives in His way. And each property of Eman (belief) is present in them; worshipper, pious, generous, brave and loyal. These conditions of Eman (belief) are not present in any other people.....As much troubles, Sahabah had to be bear in the beginning of Islam, its example is not found in any other people. This brave people accepted to bear these troubles, but did not leave Islam. The acme of these troubles eventually became this, that they had to leave country, and they had to migrate with Noble Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). and when mischiefs of infidels crossed the limit in the sight of God, and these became punishable, then God the Exalted appointed very Sahabah that they should punish these rebellious people, then these people who worshiped their God in mosques day and night, and whose number was very little, who did not have any means of war, they had to come in battle field to stop attacks of opponents, Islamic wars were defensive......If era of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and Noble Sahabah (r.a.) is seen, it is known they were very simple people. As vessel become clean by process of tin-polishing, their hearts were like this which were lighted by divine words, and fully cleansed of malice of selfas if they were true proof of ‘qad aflaha man zakkaha’ ......If human is clean like this, and make himself lighted like tin-coated vessel, food of bounties of God the Exalted is put is that but now how many human are like it, and are proof of ‘qad aflaha man zakkaha’.

==

So we should make the effort that we should correct ourselves, and clean our vessels. If we accepted true devotee of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) i.e Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) then we should make effort to practice all those things which he (a.s.) has mentioned, as first Sunnah is established by Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) then his Sahabah showed their models. Only then we can become real muslims, may Allah the Exalted enable us to do so.(aamin).

=======
Reference: Based on Friday sermon by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help), 15 December, 2017, UK, alislam.org and mta.tv