View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Day 19

Rate this Entry
An angel.

I’m getting later and later doing this. I don’t do it during the day in case I don’t feel like writing up the last missed thing which was my little cousin’s birthday. It’s a bit long and I’m still feeling drained from yesterday. So I wait and see what happens in the day so I can write about that if need be.

I’ve been a bit annoyed with myself. I did things yesterday but not today and I only got up an hour later but I went to bed about the same time, maybe a little later so I don’t think I’ve had enough quality sleep.

It could also be the beginning of the inevitable downwards mood. Whenever I’m happy I know I’ll get sad for no reason. It can be sudden of gradual depending on various factors, environmental and/or biological.
It could be hormones. I’ve been hoping something will happen before Christmas but it looks like it could happen during Christmas or I might get lucky and it’ll happen in January. I keep thinking there are signs but then it doesn’t. Anyway. Enough about that. It’s just been on my mind a lot lately.

Until about an hour ago my only achievement was having a nap at my desk while hugging/leaning on my new furry cushion. But I’ve just been doing a little wrapping and put up the Christmas cards so that’s something.
There’s no point rambling on anymore now.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments