View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Excellent Role Model for Fully Successful Life – Promised Reminder

Rate this Entry
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you..... The twelfth of Rabiaul-awwal (a month in Islamic calender month) is the day when, that Nur (light) came in the world, whom Allah the Exalted called Siraje Munir (bright sun), who had to grant spiritual light to all world and he did, who had to establish government of God the Exalted and he did so, who had to give spiritual life to deads-for-years and he gave so, who had to give peace and security to the world and he delivered so, whom Allah the Exalted said ‘wa ma arsalnaka illa rahmat-allil-aalameen’ i.e. And We have sent you as only mercy for world.

He (s.a.w.) is not mercy only for human but also for animals and birds. He is mercy not only for muslims but also was and is mercy for non-muslims.

His (s.a.w.) teaching is mercy for everyone upto hereafter. About it, Allah the Exalted said to his believers, there is virtuous model in him, for you as said ‘laqad kaana lakum fi rasullullahe uswatun hasanatun leman kaana yarjullaha wal-yaumal akherah wa zakarallaha kasira’ i.e. Surely, for you, there is virtuous model in Messenger of Allah, for each that person, who has hope for Allah and Hereafter, and remembers Allah in abundance.
So, a muslim cannot be a muslim without following this virtuous model.

For us, our prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) established models to establish Tauheed, models of worships, high morals and rights of people.

Sadly, these days majority of muslims claim the love of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) but their deeds are opposite to his teaching and his practice of mercy for world and people. ...It is daily chore to use abusive language and dirty name calling against Ahmadis, in the name of our beloved master Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) but it increased on such day of happiness i.e. on 12-rabiul-awwal. Extremists do sitting-on-road protests and blockades and make troubles for each noble citizen, daily life stops, sick people can not go to hospital, schools and shops get closed, people who do not have food stuff in home for children become unable to bring it, nation suffers financial loss in billions. All this is done due to shout by so called scholars, for love for prophet (sa).

In fact, Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was mercy for humanity. He taught to pay rights of paths; not to make noise in bazaars; not to sit in paths, when Companions said they have no other option (in that time there were no offices, business matters were done in bazaars and paths) he said then pay rights of paths. When he was requested, O Messenger of Allah, please tell what are rights of paths, he (s.a.w.) replied that the rights of path are to keep the eyes low, to avoid inflicting trouble, to answer salam, to say good thing and avoid bad thing.

But these people were inflicting trouble on people in the name of honour of prophet. Despite it, these people think they are care taker of Deen, and they make one infidel or momin, whomever they want to, according to their self made standard....Anyway these are their deeds to gain personal interests.
These things have even no remotest connection with real teaching and model of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)...

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah (a . t.) said that these people may do whatever they like, but it is the duty of us, the Ahmadis, that we should see each aspect of model of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and make full effort with all capacities to practice according to it.

He (a . t.) presented some aspects from the life of Holy Prophet (s.a.w) as model :

= About the love of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) for Allah the Exalted, Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) says: “Messenger of Allah, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) became beloved-in-tears and intensively focused for a Being and then gained which is never given to anyone in the world. He had so much love for Allah the Exalted that common people would say ‘asheqa muhammadun alaa rabbeh’ i.e. Muhammad (s.a.w.) has become beloved to his Lord.”

“When these verses came that polytheists are impure, filthy, worst of creatures, foolishes and progeny of Satan and their deitys are fuel-of-fire and hell-is-their-reward, then Abu Talib called Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and said, O my nephew now nation has become severely enraged by your highly critical language, and it is near that they shall kill you and along it me too. You have declared their wise as fool, and called their elders as worst of all creatures, named their respectable deities as fire of jahnnum and fuel of fire, and, in general, declared all of them, impure and progeny of Satan and filthy. I tell you, through the way of well-wishing, hold your tongue, and avoid highly critical language otherwise i do not have power against nation. (uncle told Holy Prophet sa). Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) replied, O uncle, it is not highly critical language but it is mention of event and mention of fact of matter at right occasion. And it is the very work, for which I am sent, if I have to face death due to it, then I happily accept this death for me. My life is dedicated in this path. I cannot stop from mention of truth from the fear of death. And, O uncle if you think about your weakness and trouble, please you be with-draw from keeping me in refuge. By God, I have no need of you. I will never stop in conveying divine commandments. To me, commandments of my Master are dearer than my life. By God if I die in this path, by repeatedly becoming alive I want to keep dying always in this path. It is not station of fear, instead I have limitless delight in it that i bear trouble in His path. Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was making this address and compassion - full of truth and brilliance - was markedly appearing at face. And when Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) had finished this speech, tears of Abu Bakr spontaneously began to flow by seeing light of truth, and he said I was unaware of your this high state, you are in another mode and other dignity. Go and keep doing your work. Till I am alive, as much I have power, I shall be with you.”

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah (a . t.) said, Today we Ahmadis are blamed that due to believing in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (on whom be peace), we are infidels. The event which I mentioned, we read and listen it in history, but Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) has mentioned it with such spontaneity and heartfelt condition which manifests his love for Muhammad e Araby (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) too. And with this link, then, paths of love with God the Exalted are seen which he (s.a.w.) taught us.

= About this aspect of character of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.), Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) further says with his (s.a.w.) love : “So I always see with the sight of surprise that - this Arabic Prophet, whose name is Muhammad (s.a.w.) , thousands blessings and salam be on him - of what high status the prophet he is! The acme of his high station cannot be known. And to measure his holy effect is not work of human. Alas, as the right of recognition is - his status is not recognized. That Tauheed which had been lost from the world, he is the only courageous who brought it again in the world. He loved God at extreme degree and his soul melted at extreme level in sympathy of humankind. That is why, God Who knew the secret of his heart, granted him superiority over all prophets and all earliers and laters, and fulfilled his desires for him in his life. He is one who is source of each grace. And that person who claims of any superiority without admiting his grace-granting, he is not human but he is progeny of Satan because he key of each excellence is given to him, and treasure or each knowledge is given to him. The one who does not get through him he is deprived since eternity. What thing are we and what is our reality. We shall be deniar of bounty, if we do not admit this thing that we found real Tauheed trough this prophet. We got the recognition of alive God through this perfect prophet and by his light. And we obtained also, the honour of dialogues and addresses of God, by which we see His Face, through this very exalted prophet. The ray of this sun of guidance falls on us like sunshine and we can remain illuminated till the time we stand before it.”

So the real Tauheed can be known only by following Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). We can reach to Allah the Exalted by following his model, and it is the very base of claim of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace).

=What were the high levels of worship done by Holy Prophet (s.a.w.), Hazrat Aisha (r.a.) mentions the state of his Tahajjud Salaat, Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) would not offer more than eleven rakaat-s in Tahajjud Salaat but that Salaat used to be such lovely, long spanned and beautiful that do not ask about its long span and excellence. Words cannot state that condition.

A companion saw Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) was offering nafal Salaat in seclusion. Companion says, due to crying and supplication, sound like stone-mill was coming from his (s.a.w.) bosom.....Another tradition reports, sound of supplication was like boil in cooking pot.

It is also reported that sometime his (s.a.w.) feet would swell and skin would get raptured due to prolonged standing in Salaat.
Once when Hazrat Aisha (r.a.) asked him (s.a.w.) about his so much striving in Salaat, he replied, should he not become thankful servant of Allah the Exalted.

=Due to such high levels of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.), what revolution was developed in Sahaba. In this regard Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said: “I very emphatically say, no matter how much severe the enemy be, whether Christian or Ariya, when he will consider these conditions which were of Arab, before Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and then he will see this change which was developed by his teaching and effect, he will spontaneously has to testify his (s.a.w.) truth. It is clear that Holy Quran has drawn the scene of its previous condition ‘yakoluna kama takolul anaam’ (i.e. they eat like animals, their condition is of animals). It was their state of infidel-ness. And then the pure effects of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) created change in them, their state became ‘yabituna lerabbehim sujjadan wa qayama’ (i.e. they spend nights, in prostration and standing before their Lord). The change which was brought by Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) to wilds of Arab, and pulled from such ditch and took them to such station, human spontaneously cries by see scene of all this state that what a magnificent reform, which he did. Its example cannot be found in any history and any nation of the world. It is not mere story these are events, whose truth has to be acknowledged by an era.”

So it is the duty of this Jama'at of latters, which joined the earliers, is that, by following this model, we too should elevate levels of our worships as Sahaba did; and should not remain dipped in worldliness; instead auxiliary organizations and system of Jama'at give reports their 40, 50 or 60 % members offer Salaat, until we make 100 % worshipers we should not sit with peace. Not only system, each member should make self-review about their condition.

=The model of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) in sincerity and truth.
Here is how one of his bitter foe, Nazar bin Haris testified. Once leaders of Quraish gathered including Abu Jahal and Nazar. When some foe suggested Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) should be given fame as magician or liar, Nazar stood up and said, O Quraish such is matter is before you that you could not bring any plan against it. Muhammad (sa) was a young boy among you and you loved him most, he was the most truthful among you, most trustworthy among you. Now you saw age effects at his temple (white hairs). And about the message he brought, you said he is magician, there is nothing of magic in him, we have seen magicians. You said he is kahin (claimer of future telling), he is not kahin. You said he is poet, we know all kinds of poetry. You said he is insane, there is no sign of insanity in him. O Quraish, think more, you are dealing with a very great matter. ......

Other examples: Abu Jahl could not deny his (sa) truthfulness, he said I do not say you are liar but the teaching you brought is not right because you speak against our idols.. ... Abu Sufyan too said in court of Heraclius that Holy Prophet (sa) never lied and always instruct to speak truth........A scholar from other religion saw his face and said it cannot be face of liar.

It is very big proof of truth of Prophethood of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.)

Today too teaching and high level of truth of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) can bring non-mulsims closer to Islam.....Today worldliness, lies, cheating, making governments and so called schoalrs’ caring for their pulpits based on lie, cannot serve Islam.....Thus, by following model of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.), Ahmadis should make effort to elevate their levels of truthfulness so that it become easy to convey beautiful teaching of Islam. Words and deeds should be same for conveying message. If deed is not true, people will think teaching is wrong. The Being of God the Exalted is truth, Deen Islam is truth. Today it is our duty to convey this truth..........

Reference : Based on, and More in friday-sermon, 2017-12-01, Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) in alislam.org and mta.tv