View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Promised Bringing of Faith Back from the Pleiades – Promised Renaissance

Rate this Entry
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you. ... Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said in his one couplet:

“waqt thaa waqte masihaa, na kisi aur ka waqt – main na aaya hota to koee aur hi aaya hota”
Translation: “The time was, time of coming of Messiah, not of anyone else’s time – had I not come, someone else would have come.”

The time, through which, muslims were passing at that time, it was very unrestful time for those muslims who felt pain of (decline). Hundreds of thousands Muslims had become Christians. Situation, as prophesied by Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), had become such that Eman (belief) had gone to thuraiya (Pleiades); practically neither Deen was left in muslims, nor reality of Islam.

Those who had ache for Islam were waiting for a Messiah to appear and take care this dolti boat of Islam.

Among them was a pious elder named Hazrat Sufi Ahmad Jaan Sahib of Ludhiana. His fame was at far places too, he had many followers. Due to his piousness, once Mahraja of Jamoon invited him to come in Jamoon and pray for him. But he said Maharaja should come to have him do prayer. Anyway great people were his followers.

Hazrat Sufi Ahmad Jan sahib had relation of devotion with Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) from beginning. Till then Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) had not made claim. Sufi sahib passed away before claim of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.). Once, by seeing the condition and era, he addressed to Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) :

“ham marizon ki hey tumhi pe nigah – tum masiaha bano khuda kai liye”

Translation: “we ills have eye on you – you, be Messiah for the sake of God”

Though Sufi sahib died before the claim of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.), he was sure that Huzur is Imam of era, that is why he had directed his progeny and followers whenever Huzur would claim they should accept.

Insightful pious people knew if anyone can take care of this shaking boat of Islam, he is Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani (on whom be peace) because, by writing ‘Brahin e Ahmadiyya’ , he had shut mouth of opponents of Islam. His such literature, and debates were present which, opponents of Islam could not answer. Until his claim, famous scholars were be pleased about this thing. But when Huzur (a.s.) claimed by the command of Allah the Exalted, the same scholars began to oppose him due to personal interests, and it continues now, and they are creating hatred against him and his Jama'at in the hearts of common muslims.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) gave arguments about truth of his claim in his numerous writing, addresses and gatherings. He told about coming of promised Messiah according to need of time and his supports by Allah the Exalted. Pure hearted people understood it. But those who had malice, personal interest devotion in hearts, they did not understand.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may allah help him) said, he is presenting the words of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). He (a.s.) said that, many bad additions have been added in original Islam and muslims, Deen is not in its original form, religious scholars and elders has made personal interpretations, practically muslims have gone away from deen. Oher religions, especially christain pastors are attacking Islam with big planings.

= The prophesy of these conditions and prophesy of coming of a person for the renaissance of Islam was told by Allah the Exalted and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). In this regard, he (a.s.) says:

“Now one may leave our claim aside let it be on side, but answer by pondering at these matters that if you will deny me, you will have to give up Islam from hand. But I say truly that, according to the promises of Holy Quran, Allah the Exalted defended His Deen and the prophesy of Messenger of Allah, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was fulfilled. Because exactly at time, according to promises of God the Exalted, in agreement to promises of Messenger (s.a.w.) of Allah, God the Exalted established this Movement. And it is proven that ‘sadaqallaho wa rasoolohu’ , words of Allah the Exalted and His Messenger are true. Cruel natured is that human, who denies these.”

He (a.s.) stated this in 1903 and said:

“Twenty two years have passed at my claim and supports of Allah the Exalted are with me”...(if I am false then why supports of Allah the Exalted are with me. He said that , secondly it is need of hour, and everyone admits that Messiah was to come in this era.)....“As there is need, if not me, then present anyone else. Anyway, any reformer has to come” (for reformation of muslims) because discord in era has reached to extreme and in muslims too discord has reached to extreme. So if you have to call me false there will be only two possibilities, either present any other reformer ( as time needs reformer should come) or deny promises of Allah the Exalted (i.e. to say all promises of sending a reformer in such deformed condition was wrong). The need of protection of Deen exists anyway. Certain such people are seen who say there is no need of protection, they make serious mistake. Look, the person who grows a garden, or constructs a building, then, Is it not his duty or does he not want that he should do effort of all kind, for its safety and to save from enemy’s stealing. Various boundaries are made around gardens for protection, and new chemicals are prepared to save houses from fires, and wires are fit to save from electricity. These matters manifest the nature which innately exists in human. So, is it not all right for Allah the Exalted that He protect His Deen? Surely He protects and He has saved His Deen at the time of each calamity. Now too when there was need, He sent me for this. Indeed , this matter of safety can be doubtful or it could have been denied if conditions and needs are not supporting it. But many crores of books are published in rejection of Islam, and these advertisements and two leaved pamphlets are countless which are published by pastors daily, weekly and monthly. If those name callings are added which Christian apostates of our country has published about Leader of Innocents, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and his holy spouses then several warehouses can be filled with these books. If these are placed mutually connected these will be reach to many miles. The dangerousness of writings of Imadduddin (an ex-Muslim who became Christian pastor) is admitted by certain fair-minded Christians too. So opinion about some books was written in newspaper ‘shamsul-akhbar’ from Lucknow that if ever again in Hindustan uprising will take place, it will be due to such writings. In such condition, they say what loss has occurred to Islam. Talks like this can be done by those people who have no connection with or pain for Islam, or those people who are raised in the darkness of rooms and they have no knowledge of external world. So if there are such people, no worry at all about them. Indeed those people who have light in heart who have love and connection with Islam and are aware of situations of era, they have to acknowledge that, this is the time of a reformer of great grandeur.”

=Mentioning the testimonies about coming of reformer, Hazrat Promised Messiah mentioned a great testimony. He (a.s.) said: “I present another testimony, and that is promise of ‘istikhlaaf’ in surah al-noor. In this Allah the Exalted promises ‘wa-dallah ullazina aamanu minkum wa amelus salehaate layas-takhlefanna-hum fil arze ka-mastakhlafalla-zina min qablehim ....’ . In this verse, according to promise of ‘istikhlaf’, the khulafa who will be in the movement of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) , they shall be like previous khulafa. Likewise, in Holy Quran, Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) is called like-Musa, as said: ‘innaa arsalna elekum rasulan shahedan alaikum kamaa arsalnaa elaa fir-aona rasulaa’. He (s.a.w.) is like-Musa according to prophesy of Deuteronomy too. So, in this similarity, as the word ‘kamaa’ is said similarly the word ‘kamaa’ is in surah al-noor. From this, it is clearly known that there is complete similalrity and matching in Musa’s link and Muhammad’s link. The chain of khulafa of Musa’s link ended at Hazrat Esa and after Hazrat Musa, he came in fourteenth century. With respect to this similarity, at least this much is essential that a Khalifah in fourteenth century should be born of same type and power who should have similarity with Messiah, and should be at his heart and step. So if Allah the Exalted had not presented other testimonies of this matter, this chain of similarity naturally wanted that, in fourteenth century, Esvi baruz (Esa like appearance) should be in Ummah of him (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). Otherwise, in his (s.a.w.) resemblance, Allah forbid, a defect and weakness would be proven. But Allah the Exalted not only testified and supported this resemblance but proved that like-Musa (i.e. holy prophet saw) is superior to Musa, rather all prophets (on them be peace). As Hazrat Messiah (a.s.) did not come with his Shariah, but came to fulfill Torah. Likewise the Messiah of Muhammad’s link did not come with his any Shariah, but has come for the renaissance. And has come for the perfection which is called perfection-of-ptoublication-of-truth.”

=Explaining perfection of publication of guidance, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says: “About the perfection of publication of guidance, it should be remembered that the completion of divine blessing and perfection of Deen done at Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), it has two forms. First, perfection of guidance; second, perfection of publication of guidance. (i.e. perfection of guidance was given and guidance reached to acme and secondly its propagation reached to its perfection). Perfection of guidance, in all aspects, was done by his first coming, and perfection of publication of guidance, by his second coming (i.e. Shariah came in the time of Holy Prophet-saw and perfect of guidance was done; and his second coming was to be in form of his true servant promised Messiah and publication of Shariah was to be done in his time) because, as in surah Jumua verse ‘wa akharina minhum..’ prepares another people by his grace and teaching, from this it is clearly known that there is another advent of him (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and this advent is in boruzi (appearance) manner; which is being done at this time. So this is time of perfection of publication of guidance. And for this very reason that all links of publication of Shariah are being completed; there is abundance of printing presses, daily new things are developed in them, post offices, electrical wired communications, emerging of railways and ships and publication of newspapers, all these matters jointly have made the world as one city-like. (in this era, world has gathered more; social media, internet, television etc various things). So these progresses are actually progresses of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) because, by this, the second part of perfection of his perfect guidance - completion of publication of guidance - is being completed.”

=Stating another resemblance between Messiah of Musa (as) and Messiah of Muhammad (sa), Hazrat Promised Messiah (as) says:”And it is similar to that as Messiah said I have come to fulfill Torah, and I say one work of me is it too that i should do completion of publication of guidance. Ilawa bareen, in the time of Hazrat Esa (as), the calamites which were developed, of same kind are present here too. On the inside, at that time condition of jews had become very deformed and testimony is gained from history that they had left commandments of Torah and instead of it, they would give more stress on Talmud and traditions of elders. At this time, similar condition is developed in muslims too, Book of Allah has been left and instead of it, stress is given to traditions and stories... Other than these, there is another secret too which completes the resemblance. And that is this, that Hazrat Messiah used to stress on moral teaching, and came to reform Musa’s jihad-s, he did not raise any sword..Same was appointed for Promised Messiah that he should establish excellences of teaching of Islam with practical truths and remove this objection which is put on Islam in same manner that it is spread with sword. This objection will be fully erased in the time of Promised Messiah (i.e. he will teach that Islam gives teaching of affection and love that is why this objection will be ended in the era of Promised Messiah) because, with Islam’s live graces and blessings, he will make evident its truth to world. And, it will be proved by this, that today, in this era of progress too Islam is effective and useful just with respect to its pure teaching and its blessings and fruits, similarly it has been always and found useful and effective in each era because it is alive religion. This was the reason when Messenger of Allah, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) prophesied about incoming Messiah, along with it he said ‘yazaulharb’ he will end wars. Now add all these testimonies and tell, Is there no need now that a heavenly man should appear? When it is accepted that coming of Mujaddid is essential at (start of) century then Mujaddid will be at this century surely. And as the resemblance of Messenger of Allah, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) is with Musa (on whom be peace) then with respect to this resemblance it is essential that the Mujaddid of this century should be Messiah. Because Messiah came after Musa after fourteenth century and these days it is fourteenth century.”

=Stating the matter that, If you deny me you are actually denying Allah the Exalted and His Messenger, Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) says: “ Denying me is not denying me but it is denial of Allah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) because the one who denys me, he, Allah forbid, claims Allah is liar, while he sees internal and external discords have increased beyond limit, and God did not make any arrangement for their reform despite promise ‘inna nahno nazzalna-zzikra wa inna lahu lahafezoon’ , while he apparently believes in this matter that God the Exalted promised in verse-of-istikhlaf that He will establish sequence of khulafa in sequence of Muhammad like (He did) in sequence of Musa but, Allah forbid, He did not fulfill this promise, and there is no Khalifah in this ummat at this time. Not only up to this, but this matter will have to be denied that as Holy Quran has declared Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) as like-Musa it is not correct, Allah forbid, because it was essential for full similarity and resemblance of this sequence that, a Messiah should have been born from this very ummat, as like a Messiah came in Musa’s link in fourteenth century. And likewise, this verse of Holy Quran will have to be denied ‘wa akharina minhum lamma yalhaqu behim’ which gives news of an incoming Ahmadi baruz. And similarly there are many verses of Holy Quran whose denial will becomye must. Think again, Is denying me an easy matter? I do not say this from myself. I say swearing to God the Exalted that, truth is it that whoever will leave me and deny me, he may not say by tongue but he denied all Quran by his deed and left God....Denying me is not denying me, it is denying Messenger of Allah, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). Now, before that, anyone dare to deny and refute me, just ponder in his heart and seek fatwa (verdict) from it, whom he denies.”

=Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) explains more, why by denying him, Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) is
denied: “ Why Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) is denied. Doing so, the promise made by him (s.a.w.) that Mujaddid will come at start of each century, Allah forbid, became untrue. Also, what he said ‘imamokum minkum’ it too, Allah forbid, becomes wrong. And he gave the glad tiding of coming of a Messiah and Mahdi at time of mischief of cross, it too, Allah forbid, became wrong because mischief is present but he one who was to come did not come... When one will admit these matters then practicall Will he become denier of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) or not? So I say clearly that denying me is not an easy matter. Before calling me infidel, one has to become infidel first. It will be late to call me faithless and astray but first own astray-ness and disgrace will have to be admitted. To call me deserter of Quran and Hadith, first, oneself will have to leave Quran and Hadith. And even then, he will leave. I am verifier and evidence of Quran and Hadith. I am not astray but I am Mahdi.i am not infidel but I am right evidence of ‘anaa awwalul muslemun’ and whatever I say God has disclosed at me it is truth. Whoever believes in God whoever believes Quran and Messenger of Allah, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) are right, for him this hujjat is enough that he should be silent by hearing (words) from my mouth but who is bold and fearless what is his cure, God Himself will make him understand.”

= Mentioning certain signs about coming of Promised Messiah, he (a.s.) says: “...`that in fact, this railway is a sign of Promised Messiah. About it, indication is present in Holy Quran ‘wa ezal esharo uttelat’ when ten months pregnant she-camels will be left. Religious-ness is with Taqwa, these people should ponder, it is clearly seen that in ‘la yutrakannal qelas’, indication is for rail because if rail is not meant by it then it is their duty to tell that incidence, due to which camels will be left. Indication is also present in previous books that, at that time, coming and going will become easy (i.e in era of Messiah). The truth is, so many signs have been fulfilled that these people have ran away from this field. Have moon and sun eclipses in Ramadan not taken place in such way which was appointed as sign of Mahdi. Likewise, from start of making of universe such a vehicle has not come out.. Indications prove that Promised Messiah is born. If these people do not accept us then find someone else and tell who is he because the appointed signs all have all been fulfilled.”

=Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said his truth has to be checked, then check according to arguments of prophets i.e. with good intention, with sincerity. If one has to do zid then nothing will be seen, then even Holy Quran does not give guidance. He said:
“Check this movement at minhaje nabuwat (precept of prophethood)and then see, truth is with whom. Nothing takes place with hypothetical principles and suggestions and nor I testify myself with hypothetical matters. I present my claim at standard of mihaje nabuwat, then what is reason that checking of its truth should not be done at his very principle. Those who shall listen my words by opening heart, I am sure they shall get benefit and accept .....”

Reference and more = Based on Friday sermon by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help), 17 November, 2017, UK, alislam.org and mta.tv