View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Training Camp about Rights of God and People

Rate this Entry
Gist of inaugural Address by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) at Jalsa Salana UK 2016

Peace be on you…Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) said in his that the community raised for the renaissance of Islam, under the divine promises does not celeberate Jubilees like worldly people. We have to see if we have achieved or trying to achieve the purpose for which Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) was sent and whether we have made the aims which he (a.s.) mentioned in Jalsas (annual conventions), part of our lives.

There are some events, for which large sums of money is used. In Brazil Olympics, billions of dollars are spent for some days’ games. Great amount of money is used for show off in the country where a large section of people have no access to food. It would have been better to provide them the essentials.

The people who serve for the sake of Allah the Exalted see what does He requires of them. The humble people of divinely made communities serve happily.

For the revival of this era, Allah the Exalted has sent a reformer who announced that he has been sent for the sake of beautiful teaching of Islam.
By making pledge / Bai'at with him (a.s.) we affirmed that:

= we shall always believe in Oneness of Allah the Exalted, shall not make overt or covert associates with Him.
= we shall avoid all kind of oppression and betrayal.
= we shall pay rights of worship of Allah the Exalted, and shall remember His benevolences.
= we shall not usurp rights of creation of Allah the Exalted.
= we shall be humble and avoid arrogance.

To impart in depth understanding of these matters, Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) convened the training camp [Jalsa Salana] for Jama'at.

The purpose of every Jalsa Salana is that we should progress in paying rights of Allah the Exalted and rights of people. There had been no worldly aim of our previous Jalsas and not now. If flow of our thoughts is not on right way these Jalsa will not give us any benefit.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) has not only gave us the target what to do, he has also told us how to do. Drawing attention to rights of Allah the Exalted, he (a.s.) said the greatest of rights of Allah is to worship. This worship should not be based on any personal gain. He should be worshiped even if there is no hell and paradise.

He (a.s.) said his approach towards the mercy for humanity is that bosom is not fully cleansed unless prayer is ot done for the foe. I believe it is Sunnah of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) to pray for foe. Hazrat Umer (r.a.) became Muslim by this. Messenger of Allah would often pray for him. Same I say to you and teach you.

About real momin (believer) Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said that momin is the one who uses all his self to gain pleasure of Allah and his purpose through faith and practice should be to gain pleasure of Allah. All the virtues he do should not be felt like labour and difficult but there should be a delight and cordiality in it. True momin loves God, he says and believes that He made me and He is benevolent. Thus a true momin puts his head on His threshold. If the true momin is told that he would not get anything in reward for his virtues, there is no paradise, no hell, no ease, and no delight even then he will not abandon good works and love for God.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said if I am assured that I shall be given severe punishment due to love and obedience of God, I swear that my nature is such that it is ready to bear these troubles and ills with delight, love and excitement. And it declares that going out one step from obedience of God as, thousand rather more than unlimited death, and collection of sufferings and troubles. As a king announces if a mother does not give milk to her child she would be rewarded, she cannot kill the child for greed of prize. Likewise a true momin believe that to disobey God is death for him. No one can enter paradise who does not use this way. That is why I teach you, who have connection with me, this way.

Giving the action plan of life, Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said that you continue to say Istighfar, remember own death there is nothing more than death which awakens. When a person returns to God with true heart, He blesses. When person repents before Him with true heart, He forgives previous sins…Think before doing anything whether God the Exalted will be pleased or displeased with it….To offer Salaat is very essential ,it is ascension of momin. The best way to pray is Salaat. It is to be before God the Exalted. It is the composite state to praise Him and to get His pardon from sins.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) drew attention towards high extent of morals of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) that he said janazah prayer of a hypocrite at the request of his (momin) son, and granted his long shirt for the deceased. Correction of morals is very difficult. It cannot be achieved unless person keep studying himself….. Jama'at is made when there is mutual love, unity and kindredship…Internally all Jama'at is not at one level. Do all wheat grows same by seeding, many seeds are wasted. The Jama'at prepared for God the Exalted is like plantation. Thus the way should be to help weak brethren and strength should be given to them. Lift their burdens, teach those who are weak in practice. Teach in nearness to thos who are weak in faith.

If our system pay attention to it at each level, many weaknesses will be eliminated.
One condition among conditions of Bai'at asks one to completely submit to the authority of the Holy Quran; and to make the Word of allah and the Sayings of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) the guiding principle in every walk of one’s life………It cannot be done unless Holy is read and understood. Holy Quran is an ocean of religion, there are rare and enormous gems in its base. There is need to get benefit from the one who is granted highest knowledge by Allah the Exalted to get the rare gems from the base of Holy Quran. For this, we need to read the writings of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.). Each Ahmadi should pay special attention to it.

He (on whom be peace) said that he repeadelty advises those who have connection with him that God has establish this movement to disclose truths because no light in practical life can be lit without it…..Remember our Jama'at is not as usual worldly people live life. Mere acceptance with tongue that we are included in this movement and no need considered for deeds – I do not want this from you. It is useless state. So if one keep connection with me but does not reform himself and does not improve practical states, he as if stresses at no-need of me. If there is connection with me, show sincerity and loyalty with Allah, act on Holy Quran, as Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) and Companions did and show by your deeds that it is you which is the group of people-of-truth.

So today we all should review ourselves. If there are weaknesses then try to reform so that the advent of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) is manifested through our each act. If it is so then today we would be able to say what we got, is much better than worldly wealth. If it is not so then our fifty year celebrations or history of more than hundred year will have no meaning. May majority of us should find it. Give special emphasis on prayers and remembrance of Allah the Exalted. May He enable everyone to have benefits of Jalsa. [Aameen]
Categories
Uncategorized