View RSS Feed

Mohammad Ahmad

Muslims affairs

Rate this Entry
Al-Kaferoon Sura Quran
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ (1) لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ (2) وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (3) وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَا عَبَدْتُمْ (4) وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (5) لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ (6)

By the name of Allah the Merciful Aye
Say; O, unbelievers
I don't worship what you worship
And you don't worship what I worship
I never a worshipper who you ever worshiped
And you never worshippers for what I worship
Your religion is yours
And my religion is mine!
Simply this sura of Quran clearly told us and yet tells us that we the Muslims have our way and those unbelievers having their way and we may not argue more and keep sincerely in what the verse advised.
The Quran is the last Book of all Books come down to earth and it comes after Torah and Angel to improving them.
If this book is a violent book, this does mean that all books are violent because they came down from one sender the Allah of course. And we the Muslims believe on the all Books as well Quran.
------------------------
Quoted of you
'true Islam' than Muslims who cut animals' throats without stunning beforehand
Cutting animal's throats all do that Muslims and non-Muslims the Christians, the Jews but to stun or not to stun this due to hearts, some people can't slaughter even a hen whether he is Muslim or not Muslim.
You go out of the discussed matter, which we deal with.
Here your comment reminds me to those who cut the throat of humans even a Muslim who yet lived among them just because he did not obey them or refusing their new doctrine.
Those who indeed are Khawarij as you referred, those who are widely different from us the rest Muslims who yet do not accept on one's suiciding among people considering it something is forbidden on Islam.
I challenge you if you can prove any Iraqi Muslim among Sunni men thinks one day or else committing a self-explosion crime among people.
The feature of suiciding oneself is only seen among (the Salafi- or the Wahabis – doctrine.
Those Wahabis having variant doctrine among all Sunni Muslims and hardly can accept on any religious way.
We the Mosul citizens dislike them and we want this day shall be get ridding from them before tomorrow.
-----
Let's us for a while far away of discussion on religion and which one is right and which one is not right.
Why US stick on a good relation with Saudi Arabia while the last one is the ever home of the extremist Muslims- the Wahabis – the much who come to Iraq suiciding- themselves among civilian Iraqis are of those.
This will point out that Saudi Arabia is supporting those ISIS groups, however; it seeks for that in order to tumble down the regime of Bashar-al Saad in Syria.
Look how we return to the politics because I know it is not issue of religion but it takes from a religion an attire or a mask to make people satisfied so it can successfully pass its experiment to gain the far away purpose which it can't easily achieved.
For long time and yet there is a movement of struggle sometimes it is hidden and sometimes it flows over the surface unveiling the strategy of confliction between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
Therefore Saudi king and his leaderships supporting ISIS on Iraq and Syria because of one thing which it is; to limit the Shiite movement not to expand on the Arabia region and indeed the Saudis fear its aftermaths on their land.
One the other hand Saudi itself also fears from those extremists ISIS so it wanting them going out of its borders committing their crimes to save its land.
Now Saudi does its crime on Yemen and the story is known to all as a struggle between Sunni and Shiite.
I am Sunni but I disgust the entire extremist manner of any religion's sects and this is our nature since we born.
Second matter your aroused that Umar the caliph wanting kill Mohammad!
Whereto have you brought this fact!
I am sixty years over yet I don't hear this story, it maybe that Umar trying killing Mohammad before Umar was Muslim.
Like this story you brought already there is real stories we heard mostly at the pagan period like Hind a woman who sent her slave who is a well-throwing spears and cutting Hamza's liver (the uncle of Mohammad) to be eaten by Hind however to revenge on her murdered war- incidents father and brother as well as her uncle.
After Hind embraced the Islam, Mohammad forgave her.

Updated 04-04-2016 at 03:42 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories

Comments