View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Islam and Modern Terrorism - The Divine Solution.

Rate this Entry
Peace be on everyone at this forum and all other human as well.
These days, almost on daily basis, somewhere in the world, innocent people are losing their lives in blasts done by planted devices, suicide bombers or by any other way. Unfortunately, most of such life-takers label themselves as Muslims.

Ahmadiyya Khalifah, once gave an example:
A German who remained with terrorists, said that when he reminded the fighters that most chapters of the Koran began with the words "Allah... most merciful".
"I asked: Where is the mercy? I never got the real answer."
Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30585783

So where these people who even does not their creed, come from? where they get funds from? what is their ultimate motive?......Answers to these questions may have surprising dimensions.

Islam begins with the idea of universal God, as Holy Quran says:
[ch1:v2] All praise for Allah the Lord of all people (all worlds).

Quran calls about Prophet of Islam, he was for all people.
[7:159] Say, ‘O mankind! truly I am a Messenger to you all from Allah to Whom belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. There is no God but He. He gives life, and He causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Prophet, the Immaculate one, who believes in Allah and His words; and follow him that you may be rightly guided.’

Thus a true Muslim cannot harm others.

Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) foretold that faith would become very weak in latter days. Quran and he mentioned various signs of latter days; advancement of knowledge, human right awareness, moral decay, heavenly signs etc.

Holy Quran
[ch62:v3] He it is Who has raised among the Unlettered people a Messenger from among themselves who recites unto them His verses, and purifies them, and teaches them the Book and wisdom, although they had been, before, in manifest misguidance;

[ch62:v4]And among others from among them, who have not yet joined them. He is the Mighty, the Wise.

About the above verse,
The Companion Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
One day we were sitting with Holy Prophet when Surah Jumua (chapter 62) was revealed. I enquired from the Holy Prophet, Who are the people to whom the words, "And among others who have not yet joined them" Salman, the Persian was sitting among us. Upon my repeated asking him the same question the Holy Prophet put his hand on Salman and said;If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from these would surely find it.
[Ref: Book of Hadith, Bukhari]

While one Islam is on decline, there is another Islam which is on the rise, as per above prophesies.
http://www.religiousforums.com/threa.../#post-4683704

This revival of Islam asks its followers to respect life of all other human, to talk to everyone to bring them closer to God, to worship God such that their worship translate into peace for all humanity, to pray for all humanity, and not use force for faith. This era demands discussion and use of pen and prayers.

Updated 03-26-2016 at 01:24 AM by YALASH

Categories
, increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet