View RSS Feed

Mohammad Ahmad

Is the difference between the world- parts due to religions?

Rate this Entry
Is the difference between the world- parts due to religions?
Allah Almighty said in many verses of Quran:
((Who will adopt any religion other than Islam; rightly, he is one of those underdogs))
((The real religion to Allah is the Islam))
Now if we shut any door out of any religious doctrine and keep slightly watching any political practicing whether on west or east, do we find anything related to true religion? I think not because all of politicians work to their behalf whether to the sake of their own behalf such as their parties or their groups, or in anyway to the behalf of their Nations.
Yes I would like to shed a shadow of light into these complexities which almost people- the mob considering these conflicts rising around the world is due to the relations that are in way or other is related to the variant of religious considerations.
It is permanently and definitely not so since the Jews may have another way is far away different; and in all of their consideration will look for the reason that comes out of the ancient time, which obtain through reasoning the duration of Suleiman- the prophet. In addition, always should claim that they have the priority, as they were the selective nation of God.
If really they were the selective nation of God, they would have to forgive at once after Forty Years of Straying and misguiding in the earth after Moses examining them whether they are righteous or not in a story will take many parts of any research if I ought to follow.
Because of their stubborn manner, Allah had to punish them. Then they had been strayed in the desert of Sinai the period of Forty Years knowing not is it a day or night, and the man who, however, tried to go outside of his place should return to the same starting point as if he goes in a vicious circle. This is the punishment, which all Sacred Books mentioned it, has neither for Christians nor for Muslims.
Retuning to the way of policy, which it is almost, described as a point of a debate and farther disputation as its twin point – the argument that still had to be rising between religious doctrines, which one is the better and which is not the better.
Allah is the One Creator and who worth worshiping to Jews, to Christians, and by Muslims and all Allah's Books come down to Earth at the tongue of Him and through a Messenger or a Vision.
Moses, Jesus and Mohammad all of them are Prophets and coming to illuminate thoughts of people saving them from worshiping pagans as well as to purify people souls so that can be get ridding of their sins, however, to still make the Earth living in peace out of disasters ,ordeals and disgrace.
All of them are both Prophet and Messenger since how they have the same Allah's order and Will but Allah as he said in a verse of Koran:
(We had to estimate virtues between prophets) i.e. there is a superlative degree among prophets, since most of them are not Messengers but just Prophets but it is an issue for Allah only.
As we believe that Mohammad is a Prophet who Allah sent him to us, we must believe that Jesus is also a Prophet as well as other Prophets. However, when we obliviously have considered the stages that one followed one, we have to directly release out our thoughts and our minds to the point why Allah sent all these Prophets and Messengers, it is because of nothing? Thus we ask and ask till we could recognize the reason why Allah sent all those Prophets. Is it impossible to send one prophet in one time- any certain time to the entire world?
Then the whole human will speak the same language and no any Semite language or Indo-European, thus there are reasons and there is a Will, because Allah described this matter also in Korean when He said:
((We create you nations and tribes in order to recognize one another, but the whole devoted to Allah is the most one dedicating his time in religiosity))
Yes that had come to the ground which ever has had a sin and debate for things everyone had to know by mind and just looking carefully to the skies how had been built and to sun and to the seas and to multiple sources of foods, which Allah the Merciful bless it to human.
I think we have had the time to install our souls for the good opportunity that we could meet each other.
I think the debate will be not excellent since there are politicians still confiscated on people rights and blood.
As we are a nation, everywhere a nation, we must have had the ladder to force those rulers and dissenters where had to put feet. Now I just deduce that the difference between states and countries is not due to any religious source but it is inherited to the aim of politics -men, men or leaders of the world who crazily ascended on their thrones frankly are the reason of all troubles and wars that damaged both earth and human.

Updated 11-28-2015 at 09:54 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
, , , ,

Comments