View RSS Feed

Journo's List

Its Been A Minute

Rate this Entry
I can't believe the last time I logged in as Mortis Anarchy was in 2010!

In 2010, I was a sophomore at the University of Oklahoma working towards a degree in online journalism. Well, I successfully completed my degree and I'm now a working journalist (but I have been called a half-baked journalist by the lovely people who comment on our website, so it might not count )

I've thought about logging back in every once in a while, but things come up. Actually, I think I forgot my password a few times and maybe an email became defunct. And I will admit that different things became more important (not necessarily school work either.)

I now live in Tulsa, Okla., but I will soon make the trek north to Minneapolis/Saint Paul!

But now I'm back and I won't forget my password.

I hope those of you I used to chat with are doing well!
Categories

Comments

Hello Mortis, and BOOMER!

I am a Sooner, too. 1994 graduate of the Letters program.

This is my first post. What is taking you so far north?
    I do have a vague memory of you Mortis Anarchy. Congratulations! I've never been to Oklahoma, but have known a few good people from there. Now Minneapolis I am familiar with and except fro the harsh winters it's a really nice city. I'll bet you'll like it.

Edit: I just noticed your avatar and I do remember you! That's fantastic you graduated. All the best.