View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

A Very Special Prayer:Thee Alone do We Worship And Thee Alone Do We Implore For Help.

Rate this Entry
Peace be on you.
Prior to the verse “Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone so we implore for help.” [Holy Quran chapter 1, verse 5], Allah the Exalted has mentioned His four noble attributes in previous verses. These noble divine attributes are:

“rabbil aalameen” (Lord of all worlds, Who blesses all creatures - very general blessing ),

“al Rahman” (The Gracious, Who grants without any request, Who bless all human),

“al Raheem” (Who repeats mercy, Who blesses believers, Who rewards true attempt) and

“maaleke yommid din” (Master of Day of Judgment, Master of time when true way / religion spreads).

The seekers ponder upon these attributes, their hearts fill with love of Allah and they pray for His nearness:
“Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone so we implore for help.” (Holy Quran ch1:v5)

Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said that Allah (the Exalted) told:

I have divided Surah al Fateha [chapter 1 of Holy Quran] half and half between Me and My servant. Half is for Me and half is for My servant. What My servant seeks from Me (through this Surah), I shall grant him.

When servant says “All praise to Allah, Lord of all worlds”, Allah says, My servant praised Me.

And when he says “The Gracious, The Repeatedly Merciful..”, He says My servant has (again) praised me.

And when he says “Master of Day of Judgment / Day of grandeur of true religion.” He says My servant has mentioned my grandeur……My servant has handed his matter to Me.

And when he says, “Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone so we implore for help”, He says it is between Me and my servant and what My servant has asked, it is for him (i.e. I shall give him what he asked).

And when he says, “Guide us in the right path……[up to the end of Surah i.e. The path of those on whom You has bestowed (Your) blessings, those who have not incurred (Your) displeasure, and those who have not gone astray.]” He says, this (prayer) is for My servant. And My servant will get what He asked.

[Hadith: Muslim Kitab us Salaat]

Hazrat Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) said: About seeking help, it should be remembered that it is only Allah the Exalted Who has the true right to be asked for help…………Remember God the Exalted is very Independent and Besought of all, unless prayer is done with abundance and repeatedly, He does not care…………Look Allah the Exalted has given teaching of “Thee alone do we worship”. It was possible that human might have depended on his power, and gone away from God. That is why, along with it, He gave teaching of “Thee alone do we implore for help” that do not think the worship I do, I do it with my strength and power. Not at all. But, unless the help of Allah the Exalted is there, and that Pure Being does not enable and does not give power, nothing can be done.

Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help) said that Ahmadiyya Muslims should remember that they have made pledge of Bai'at at the hand of Imam of era [Promised Messiah Mahdi , on whom be peace]. They have to mould each of their words and deeds according to pleasure of God the Exalted. They have pledged to seek help of God in easy or tough times, and they have to dislike other-than-God. They have to understand the subject of “Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone so we implore for help.” (ch1:v5). ………………. The speed, with which, circumstances of the world are changing, may Allah the Exalted make them means of progress of Jama'at. May these not be hindrance in the progress. May we worship Allah the Exalted and get benefit from His help and victory, and continue to get so. [Aameen].

Benefited from:
== Tafsir Kabir - Commentary of Holy Quran by Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah II (Musleh Mo'ud - may Allah be pleased with him).

== Friday sermon, November 28 2014, by Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help) at alislam.org and mta.tv