View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Eid ul Adha-Remembering Sacrifice of Ibrahim Family- Ka’ba, Institution for Peace

Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
Peace be on you…. Just recently Eid ul Adha is celebrated by the Muslims. On this Eid, many animals are sacrificed in the world and at Hajj. Is this all for eating meat or going to parties or to tell others about their expensive animal? Is going to Hajj only to add a title ‘Haji’ before the name or to use it on the name-board outside the shop?

Allah the Exalted tells about the sacrifices in Holy Quran: [ch22:v38]. ‘Their flesh reaches not Allah, nor does their blood, but it is your righteousness that reaches Him…….’

Thus the sacrifices offered on Hajj and Eids which are to seek righteousness and pleasure of Allah. These sacrifices reminds that believers should follow directives of Allah which enhance righteousness. These sacrifices remind the continuous sacrifices and prayers offered by the mother, son and father i.e. Hazrat Hajira, Hazrat Ismael and Hazrat Ibrahim , on them be peace. They prayed that their progenies should guide the world to righteousness and peace.

Allah does not accept a Salaat which is offered for show off. He does not offer Hajj if it is not for righteousness and to seek His pleasure.

Once a pious person saw in a vision that angels were telling each other that this year so many people has come but no one’s Hajj was accepted by Allah the Exalted initially. But, a man who could not come for Hajj, his Hajj was accepted and only due to him, others’ Hajj was accepted. The address of the man was also mentioned in the vision.

The pious person went to meet this special man and told him about his vision. The man said, ‘He is quite poor. He collected his saving over a long time so that he could go for Hajj. One day, smell of cooking of meat was in air, it was coming from the neighbour. My pregnant wife asked me to go and get some curry. We knew them so I went without hesitation. Neighbour’s wife came at the door. She heard me but said the meat was only permitted for them so she cannot give it to me. Then she explained they have not had anything to eat for days, children suffered a lot. My husband went out and he found a dead donkey. He brought a piece of meat from it. It is being cooked and it is not permitted for you.’

The man felt very sad that he remained so unaware about his neighbour. He brought his saving which he had kept for Hajj travel, and gifted it to the hungry neigbour and told him to throw the un-permitted meat and make their position well.

Thus it was the righteousness of the man, which brought the pleasure of Allah.

On the other hand there is other kind of example too. Once Hazrat Musleh Mo’ud (r.a. The promised reformer, son of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.)] went for Hajj. He found a young man was not praying during Hajj but he was singing film’s song. He asked young man what he was doing. He said, he had nothing to do with prayers he had come to earn the title ‘Haji’ with his name. He was from cloth-merchant family. A competator had done Hajj and now using the title with his name and people had started to go to him more. The young further said his father asked him to go for Hajj and get a title too. So here he was for a title ‘Haji’.

It was sad to see that, on the way back, when the young man knew Hazrat Musleh Mo’ud was Ahmadiyya Muslim, he started to show opposition along with other people and called him Kafir (infidel).

So there are people who have no regard for Allah and Messenger but they are fond of calling others Kafir.

Now please look around, there are many who go for Hajj but they do not pay rights of offering Prayers and they do not follow the peaceful teaching of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), yet they call Ahmadiyya Muslims Kafir, who has accepted Latter Days’ Reformer, the Promised Messiah and Mahdi (on whom be peace) - Promised by Allah and Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him).

“Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) explained that the real sacrifice is the sacrifice of the self. This sacrifice, in other words, is called Islam. A believer put neck of his soul at the threshold of God to be sacrificed with his full consent. This lovely name (Islam) is the soul and life of all Shariah (religious law). For such sacrifice, perfect love and perfect understanding is needed. Allah has pointed to this as “lain yanalallaha lohumoha wa la demaa-oha wa lakin yanalo huttawa minkun……” (Holy Quran ch22:v38). The meats and bloods of your sacrifices do not reach to God, only sacrifice reaches. Fear Me and exercise Taqwa for the sake of Me.

Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah (may Allah be his Helper) says that Islam is Taqwa. Taqwa is to have perfect love for God, to seek pleasure of God and practice His commandments.”

Base of Islam is on two matters; to pay rights of Allah and to pay rights of creation, says Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace).

Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah (may Allah be his Helper) explains that these are the two rights for which Allah enabled Hazrat Ibrahim and Hazrat Ismael (on them be peace) to offer sacrifice and re-built Ka’ba. They, both, prayed that May their progenies fulfill these rights. For these rights to be paid with high standard and on permanent bases, a Man was needed who would establish perfect models. They knew that Signs were there that Man was to be born. They prayed, May Allah accept their sacrifice and prayers and raise that Man in their progeny. Allah the Exalted accepted their prayers and that Great Prophet was born in their lineage who established such perfect standards of rights of Allah and rights of people that God spoke from The Throne:

[ch6:v163] Say, my Salaat and my sacrifice and my life and my death are (all) for Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

It was the highest standard of the sacrifice. On one hand, Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) worshiped Allah the Exalted by being fully lost in His love.

On the other hand, Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was worried for people fully and Prayed. This Great Prophet paid every right of sacrifice for the spiritual reform of the world.

Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said:
1- A Muslim is person, from who tongue and hand, other Muslim remain safe…..The extended meaning (by using meaning of word Muslim) are: A Muslim is a person, from whose tongue and hand, all those who people who give peace and safety, are safe.

2- Religion is the goodwill. Companions enquired: Goodwill for what? Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said: Goodwill for Allah, Messenger, Muslim clergies and Humanity.

3- If I have gold as much as Mountain Ohad, I shall distribute it among poor within three days.

4- Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) took strong care that, during war, women, children, elderly, pastors, trees, places of worship etc should not be hurt or damaged.

Allah the Exalted is Al-Salam (The Source of peace). For this purpose Ka’ba was re built by Hazrat Ibrahim and Hazrat Ismael (peace and blessings be on him) be on them) . He said:
[ch2:v126] ‘And (remember the time) when We made the House resort for humanity and (a place of) security…..’

Unfortunately Muslim leaders and masses have forgotten these lessons. Ka’ba is the institution to establish peace. The educator is Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). Yet, so much oppression by the certain believers!!

Allah says about Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) and Holy Quran:
[ch5:v16] ‘………There has come to you indeed a Light from Allah and a clear Book.’
Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) is called Light. His wife mentioned his morals as:
‘His morals were Quran’.
Allah gave him the title: [ch21:v108] “…… mercy for all worlds.”
When enemies saw his morals, they believed in him.

There are many Muslims not following his morals. They are beheading journalists. There are Muslim groups who are killing Kalima-Saying [There is none worthy of worship except Allah (and) Muhammad is His Messenger.] Muslims. Allah has said such killers will go to Hell. Children are being brain washed to be suicide bombers.

Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) reminded Muslims in his Farewell Hajj Sermon in strongest terms about human rights. He said that their wealth, honour and lives are very respectful for each other. They should not kill each other after him, doing so will make them Kafir / disbelievers.

Holy Quran teaches that Muslims should be tender among themselves [ch48:v30]. Muslim should do Justice even with the opponents. [ch5:v9]. Are Muslims standing doing so? Al-Qaida, Taliban, Boku Haram and fake khalifat in Syria etc are all acting against to this teaching of love and Justice.

“The time is to make all Muslims One Ummah. For this Hazrat Ibrahim and Hazrat Ismael gave sacrifices and raised Ka’ba. Their prayers were accepted and Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) came for all humanity. He prayed with anxiety for the advent of his ardent devotee Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) to serve his mission to make One Ummah for peace and security in the world.
Hazrat Khalifat tul Messiah (may Allah be his Helper) prayed that May the world get peace and safety. He prayed for Ahmadiyya Muslim martyrs and their families, wisdom for people who take lives, progress of Jama'at, release of prisoners, those who do financial sacrifices, devotees in action, volunteers who serve, needy, poor, people in troubles, Ahmadis in Pakistan and Indonesia, worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslims, oppressed Muslims who are barred to accept Promised Messiah Mahdi (a.s.), Palestinian Muslims, wisdom for Muslim Ummah, End of organizations which oppress on the name of Islam, manifestation of true teaching of Islam for the world. May the world embrace true Islam.
Eid Mubrarak to everyone!”

Based on Eid ul Adha sermon (October 6, 2014) by Ahmadiyya Muslim Khalifah, London UK, mta.tv and alislam.org