View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

The Results Are In

Rate this Entry
So. My blood test results are good. That rules out one possibility. I still need to go for an ultrasound to look for abnormalities. The phone call about booking an ultrasound last week was just because there can be a waiting time. So I probably should've gone after all but I'm in no hurry at the moment.

Evening surgery was backed up so I had to wait half an hour or so. That was ton of fun. I didn't get to find out my blood type, because they don't check that in a regular or thyroid function blood test. It'd be a good thing to know for if I'm ever in an accident or a disaster or something.

I caught and put out a huge spider yesterday. Funny because it seemed like it was charging at me. I put another one just like it out on Monday, another big beastie. I wondered if it was the same spider that had gotten back in or whether it was trying to avenge the first big beastie. I took the first one outside but the second one I just dropped out of the window.

I wonder if I even need to keep worrying about the problem. Maybe it's fixed itself. Maybe it was because of my diet. It is terrible. Or my weight. I've gone up to 15st or thereabouts. It kind of fluctuates throughout the day between 14 1/2 and 15st.

I had a bad day yesterday. I had a bad dream. It wasn't a scary dream. It was more a sad dream. If I think about it too much I'll get sad again so I'll give you the super condensed version.
I was being told constantly, by a woman that I always felt seemed to enjoy putting me down throughout my young life, that I was worthless and useless and stupid and so on. It just made me sad.

I made pasta salad again yesterday. This time I added flame grilled chicken for added flavour. It came out pretty well, better than when I put in tuna last time.

I think that'll do for now.

Bluebiird out.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Of course your dream is not true, it is the very opposite of true, in fact. I hope you will look at yourself in the mirror-or something that I do-see yourself as a young child, and say the words she needs to hear, that you are brave and strong and creative and kind (or words to that effect. I hope you will banish that particular Ursula Monkton from your life now and forever. You are quite remarkable. I look forward to reading your book when it is published.
    Oh I hope you're ok. I must have missed an earlier post on your ailment. I'll look back.
    Oh now I see. It could be your thyroid. Yes, that would come up on a blood test and lead to an ultrasound. That makes sense. Thyroid issues run in my family, though luckily it by-passed me. My mother has thyroid issues and needs to take medication. Pasta salad goes better with grilled chicken than tuna.