View RSS Feed

Om

To share a secret

Rate this Entry
About health, I'd like to share something I was writing in an email to a friend; its sort of a 3-step method. Throughout my life it's been one of the most important things of mine to learn, and, so, in the spirit of reciprocation..

1) Relaxation. Deep relaxation is so good, for your body and mind.. and it takes practice! But in time you can become masterful at it.

2) Don't take anything into your body that isn't good for you... only purely healthy things. This one also takes a long time and a lot of practice.

Do it your own way, your own style. Everyone knows, or can know, what is good for their body. Spend forever on it, you won't be let down.

3) The third is give yourself positive messages; all the time, lots of them. Tell your body you are strong, are healthy, etc. There's an unlimited number of scattered messages we receive from the world; by actively and consistently affirming your wholeness and strength, you do a lot to off-set the negative ones.

There are others; such as, spend plenty of time with animals, and physical touch with close friends and loved ones, not to mention smile and laugh. In fact, #3 is a good one to apply to everyone, not just yourself.

Just some thoughts. These are health are some of the most valuable I've had and they do reflect most of my lifetime of reflection and the best understanding I have. But some secrets it doesn't hurt to share.

Updated 06-16-2014 at 11:31 AM by NikolaiI

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

(These about health)*