View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Divine Support Continues.

Rate this Entry
Peace be on you. Human wisdom can take human to the point where one can say that there should be God. But the certainty about God comes through His signs. God sends Prophets and through them, He shows signs of His Being, Unity, Beauty and Grandeur. It attracts the seeker towards God.

God saves His Prophet from the evil of his opponents and defeat them and give victory to him. He takes care of his needs. The era itself proves the need of Prophet. Heavenly and earthly signs are shown too. Prophet’s prayers are accepted for his friends and those who try to cut the divine path fall victim of Prophet’s prayers. Spiritual and bodily sick people are cured through his prayers. Pious commons and elders are shown dreams for the support of the Prophet. These signs are of vast sphere.

Holy Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be on him) foretold the weakness of his followers in latter-days. The current era testifies to it. He also prophesied the remedy i.e. coming of a promised reformer subservient Prophet with the title of Promised Messiah and Mahdi (on whom be peace). He came with Divine signs. He wrote:

“God has shown so many signs in my support that if I were to count them one by one up to this day, 16 th July, 1906, I can swear by God that they are in excess of three hundred thousand. And if someone does not believe in my oath, I can provide him with proof.”
Source: https://www.alislam.org/friday-sermon/2014-03-28.html