View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

The Living God.

Rate this Entry
Peace be on you.
The revelations from God and other signs shown for Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) were to prove the truth of Islam and his master Holy Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be on him); there were many people of various places and faith who witnessed these matters of divine support. According to Promised Messiah (a.s.), these prophecies and signs are so much that their example is not present in any previous era except the era of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) --- The Ahmadiyya Khalifah (a.t.) said in his recent Friday Sermon.

The Promised Messiah (a.s.) was told by God: O Ahmad, mercy flows from your lips. We have bestowed upon you abundant points of wisdom. [Translated from Arabic]….After this divine glad tidings, he was granted extraordinary miraculous and uncontendable power to write about divine ways in the light of Holy Quran. Even though Arabic was not his mother tongues but he was helped to write many books in Arabic. He said about this divine help:

“ ..When I write something in Urdu or Arabic I feel as if someone is tutoring me from within. My writing, be it in Arabic, Urdu or Persian is divided in two types. One type is when phraseology and its meanings flow for me as I write. I do not have to work hard for this writing and the phraseology is within my mental capacity. The words and their connotation is such that it is possible for me to write them without any special grace of God Almighty and with the blessing of His general support which is in the nature of human ability. I write these subjects making little effort and taking a lot of time. And Allah knows. The other type of my writing is simply extraordinary. For example when I write an Arabic phrase and the syntax needs certain words which I have no knowledge of, at such times revelation of God Almighty guides me regarding the phrase and the Holy Spirit puts those words in my heart like mutlu revelation and makes me utter them…..”

Some Arabs testify:
From Palestine “The eloquent Arabic writings were like gems of spiritual knowledge and she felt that it is such valuable writings that initiate man’s connection with God. Once fully satisfied, she took Bai’at.”

From Algeria: “As he read the writings his heart opened up and the power of the writings caused him to physically tremble in awe and he was convinced these were writings inspired by revelations.”

From Abu Dhabi: “he read as many books of the Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) as he could and also started watching Arabic programmes on MTA. Following this he studied Quranic verses and Ahadith and was satisfied. He now had two options; to continue to wait for a militant Mahdi and stay connected to erroneous creed or accept Hazrat Ahmad, who had presented the beauties of Islam and defended the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), as the Imam Mahdi. He sought Divine help and prayed a lot and was inclined to the Ahmadiyya Jama’at. When he read the Promised Messiah’s poetry in praise of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) his body trembled and his eyes welled up and he said out aloud that a slanderer could never write such poetry and how could a slanderer have such sentiments for the Prophet. He also felt that for a non-Arab to express such eloquent Arabic was not possible without Divine help!”

In other revelations, for example, Promised Messiah (a.s.) was foretold twenty years before the outbreak of plague, as the sign. He was also foretold many years earlier that many devoted people would come to him for learning. He was also given news many years ahead of actual happening that he will be opposed but God will save him and give him success. All these prophecies came true and continue to be true till today.

The promised reformer of faith, promised in all major religions, has come with peaceful approach. There are many people who are guided by God Himself for his truth. God has showed and is still showing many people in their dreams that Holy Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be on him) testified for the truth of the person, who has come. God showed signs in heavens and earth for the one, whom He sent to establish peace in hearts and in land.

Reference of more details on the subject: http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/ahmadiyya-dir/