View RSS Feed

day in a life

Control

Rate this Entry
I am trying to stay in control of everything in my life at the moment. My scheduling is a bit out of form and I need to get back to everything really. I am stuck on sources for my BA, I have right now 16 books in front of me that I might be able to use I just can't find anything or get it in place. I am just stuck. My brother is reading the 14 pages I have so far and hopefully that will get me going, it usually works.

I am a bit ahead in my classes but I don't know how long I'll keep that up. I am trying to read a head a bit so I can focus on my BA when my son is with his dad.

I have found that I watch to much tv, and I don't mean that I watch for hours every day just that when I decide to read I feel better. I don't know why but it has a huge impact on my anxiety and stress. The thing is tv is easy, just click and it starts and your brain takes a rest.

I have a lot to do for school and of course this means I can't stop thinking about changing my living room.... wonder what that means. I just want to turn everything around. I always do when I should be focused on work.

Well I have gotten my fill of complaining for now, gonna get back to work, or at least try.

I should remember what Yoda said 'Do or do not, there is now try'
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have a lot to do for school and of course this means I can't stop thinking about changing my living room So true, so-o-o-o true!
    Sometimes it's better to work at the library. There are only a few limited distractions there. I used to be able to sit in my college library and work out thoughts for my papers. I guess with laptop computers you could even type them up there now. (Yes i'm a dinosaur that goes back before computers were in the general public.) Well, now that I recall, I would get distracted at the library too by finding some wonderful book on the shelf. But hey, unless you're in prison there is no way to avoid distractions.