View RSS Feed

day in a life

Christmas is here and the boy is away

Rate this Entry
Well it's the 23rd, tomorrow we celebrate Christmas here on the ice. I kinda had one this morning with my son cause he is spending the holiday with his dad. He opened all his presents and we built some new Lego he got. He is always so happy about everything he gets, my mom got him new sheets for his bed, adult size and he was so happy. She was nervous that he would be disappointed to get a huge present (it was huge) and inside was only sheets for the bed, but he loves everything he gets.

Now his dad has picked him up cause the weather will be bad today and tomorrow. They will be away until the 26th. I am OK with it but I of course wish he was here. He was so excited about everything, he woke up before 7. Now I'm just gonna read as much as I can and drink coffee.

He got a few books, the dogs got him a book by David Walliams and he was very happy about it. The dogs also got me a book so we have some reading to do.

I'm gonna spend tomorrow night with my mom and stepdad so it's OK. Later this week my brother is having a concert and it's kinda freaking me out. I could hardly sleep for days after the last one, I just can't handle all the people there and if my brothers friend comes I don't know what I'll do. Maybe I'll just go to the concert and get myself home straight after it so I don't have to talk to anyone.

Well I'm gonna go read or something.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's a shame you have to be away from your son on Christmas. Children's exuberance liven things up on the holidays, especially Christmas. Well, hope you have a merry one anyway.
    I love that your dogs got you all books. That is adorable. What did they get you, may I ask?

Merry Christmas, Helga!
    I am lucky to be at my moms house most of the holiday and my brother has two sons and they make it better in many ways. I can hide my excitement for the presents behind their joy (I still get very excited). My dogs got me 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil' I have wanted to read it ever since I saw the movie with Kevin Spacey, it's one of my favorite movies.

I got the dogs candy and a toy, they don't really read that much.
    OK on the dogs reading.