View RSS Feed

Halls of the Dark Muse

Love is a Beautiful Mess

Rate this Entry
I did this as a form of free expression with no constraints, just letting emotion go.

Categories
My Art

Comments

Beautiful!
    Thank you!
    Very interesting too
    I'm waiting for Buh4Bee to become a fortune teller again.
    Look cathartic. What a great and relaxing way to just let it all go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolescent09
    Look cathartic. What a great and relaxing way to just let it all go!
    It was quite fun, and I got to make a mess with paint, which I found enjoyable.
    Dark Muse;

So many paths all seemingly leading eventually to a central point.

Bright yellow is an attention seeking colour & red the colour of blood and fire is associated with meanings of love, passion, desire as well as rage and anger

Could the yellow at the edges of the painting be barriers? Yet as we concentrate our gaze inwards we notice that these barriers have gaps in them. So perhaps anger gave way to a feeling of peace represented by the blue centre as blue represents both the sky and the sea, and is associated with freedom.

Just my interpretation.

Take care and have an awesome day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jett Black
    Dark Muse;

So many paths all seemingly leading eventually to a central point.

Bright yellow is an attention seeking colour & red the colour of blood and fire is associated with meanings of love, passion, desire as well as rage and anger

Could the yellow at the edges of the painting be barriers? Yet as we concentrate our gaze inwards we notice that these barriers have gaps in them. So perhaps anger gave way to a feeling of peace represented by the blue centre as blue represents both the sky and the sea, and is associated with freedom.

Just my interpretation.

Take care and have an awesome day!
    I appreciate your in depth thoughts, and that is in many ways a very apt interpretation. This work was created shortly after my ex and I rediscovered each other and decided to work out our past problems and rekindle our relationship because the feelings between us always ran deep and neither one of us truly got over the other during our separation.