View RSS Feed

title

BlaaauhhH! How ya like me Now!?

Rate this Entry
Grades came in early and I got 4 A's and 1 B! I guess letters on a page adequately compensate for sleep deprivation, weight loss, and vagaries. What I lack in monetary debt (thank God mum's got cheddar!) I gain in being a caged rat at my mother's abode for a decade. At least there'll be plenty of cheddar for this rat! This calls for a poem!

Cares
Adol09

[F]ree are we to express beliefs
[U]nder the halo of impartiality
[C]ollege is wonderful since it
[K]ills stupidity with arsenic wit

[C]ognizant of where we'll go
[O]n the path of manifest glory!
[L]oving life 'til we grow old
[L]oving to bag others' groceries

[E]at well of fruit for it is not forbidden
[G]race your with borrowed credit
[E]asily learn to love then love to learn to be a slave
---

I would have started the next 2000 lines with exclamation points but the exclamation points would slowly lose their excitement.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Four A's and a B and mum's got cheddar! Life is good! Congratulations, Adol, and don't let all those good grades go to your head this summer!

Got any plans?
    Quote Originally Posted by qimissung
    Four A's and a B and mum's got cheddar! Life is good! Congratulations, Adol, and don't let all those good grades go to your head this summer!

Got any plans?
    Howdy Qimi! My plan is to keep a good head on my shoulders and not allow it to succumb to abstract musings that are bound to leave me eccentric! No, but seriously, my plan is to finish this degree. Poetry is my pleasure, math is my aim, and ..uh.. lotion is my most immediate necessity! Just a personal side-note before I go to bed and turn off my computer :P.