View RSS Feed

Day to Day Musings

First pants... then shoes.

Rate this Entry
I once slept with a guy who has a tattoo saying "first pants, then shoes."
And I am thinking about him right now as I get ready for a random "I'm perfectly fine going out by myself" night. I really am just fine going out by myself. It will be a little weird laughing by myself in a small theater at an improv show, but I'll get used to it. You know how people say that crying by yourself is fine, but laughing by yourself feels weird? Not exactly... Laughing by yourself is only weird if other people are in close enough proximity to see and hear you laugh by yourself.
I really do go out by myself a lot. A lot more than other people anyway. Just two weeks ago I went to a 2:30 movie by myself. Way back when I was a wild crazy groupie, I went to rock concerts on Sunset strip by myself... and that was fun. I also go to museums by myself and drink wine from a thermos. (FYI: thermUs is some kind of bacteria which can withstand high temperatures. I'll be damned; you learn something new every day. Thank you to checking my poor spelling on google.) I think I'll wear plaid pants. I mean, when the hell else are you going to wear plaid pants except for "I'm perfectly fine going out by myself" night? It's a room full of actors for crying out loud. You can dress how you want there.
I should also not change my mind about going... Improv shows can be an educational experience... right? You never know. Just like how I learned about thermus. If I hadn't written this blog, I would not know how to properly spell thermos and would have never known about this particular type of bacteria names thermus. I LEARNED TWO THINGS. I am on a roll tonight.
Fin.

Updated 01-10-2013 at 01:01 AM by blackbird_9

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

nice shoes.
    http://bambooshoesbrand.biz/