View RSS Feed

Ramblings from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia

New Granddad in Town

Rating: 13 votes, 1.00 average.
Announcing the birth of my Grandson, Logan Michael Kohari, born 11/6/2012 at Vanderbilt University Hospital in Nashville. My wife and I were there at the hospital when they wheeled him over to Premmie Care. He was at 31 weeks. Still he weighed 3 pound, 11 ounces and was 15 inches long. He can breathe on his own and is beginning to take milk. My daughter Summer will breast feed him. He is expected out of the hospital possibly before thanksgiving, at least by Christmas! I can't wait!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your newest member of the family! That is awesome news, Pendragon! Babies are awesome.

I know he'll grow fast, and that YOU are going to be the best grandpa ever!
    Congratulations Pen!
    Congratulations. Nothing compares to being a Grandad. Enjoy it.
    Congratulations! I am glad to hear that everyone is safe and healthy.
    Congratulations Pendragon! So glad baby and Mum are doing well.
    I am so pleased to hear about your new Grandson.
    Exciting news Pen! Blessings to you and your family, and I hope Logan Michael will be home for thanksgiving. So much to be thankful for.

kittypaws
    With this new format I have been visiitng less and less---though was glad I found THUS entry. Blessings to oyu and your daughter.
    Congratulations !!!
    Congratulations Pen!! That is super news. Many many blessings to the child and his family. Mazel tov!!

By the way, since we haven't spoken in a while, how are you doing health-wise? Hopefully better.