Must be why I'm so cold
From the inside out
I don't sleep anymore

Because I'm not real
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Dear Var,

I can somehow understand how you feel, as I have been through some of this before. I won't give you the therapists' empty babble that it will pass soon, because the truth is that no one knows when it will pass or if it ever will. However, I'll show you a picture with some tips you might find useful. I have used some of them in the past with varying therapeutic results. I thought they might help you as well, but that only depends on yourself and your will to get by. Nothing of this will actually solve your problems, but at least one of them might help you deviate your mind for a while and that's good enough to get by another day, and by getting by another day you stand a chance towards a brighter tomorrow, which I believe you deserve. It's a matter of making time in case something more pleasant is intended your way, even when it seems much delayed or nonexistent. Just take a look at it for some time and think it over: http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/...ke-a-break.jpg

With love,
    Your friend, Max ♥

PS: If you breathe, then you're real. Give yourself a chance!
    I always say to consider the change in season. I am very sorry that you do not have more family support. It must be a very hurtful thing when family and possibly even friends are not there for you, particularly when you have given so much in the past. I hope you have found a small slice to the pie in the last few days since you posted this.

If it is unclear why I am saying these things, I am referring to some posts you shared on another thread recently. I understand that your poem may or may not be conveying what I was referring to above.
    Updated 10-17-2012 at 09:28 PM by Buh4Bee
    You're real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    Dear Var,

I can somehow understand how you feel, as I have been through some of this before. I won't give you the therapists' empty babble that it will pass soon, because the truth is that no one knows when it will pass or if it ever will. However, I'll show you a picture with some tips you might find useful. I have used some of them in the past with varying therapeutic results. I thought they might help you as well, but that only depends on yourself and your will to get by. Nothing of this will actually solve your problems, but at least one of them might help you deviate your mind for a while and that's good enough to get by another day, and by getting by another day you stand a chance towards a brighter tomorrow, which I believe you deserve. It's a matter of making time in case something more pleasant is intended your way, even when it seems much delayed or nonexistent. Just take a look at it for some time and think it over: http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/...ke-a-break.jpg

With love,
    Your friend, Max ♥

PS: If you breathe, then you're real. Give yourself a chance!
    Thank you so much, Max. This has helped me on many different days now. Sorry for not responding sooner. My life is a constant series of transitions. I really did, and do, appreciate this, my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buh4Bee
    I always say to consider the change in season. I am very sorry that you do not have more family support. It must be a very hurtful thing when family and possibly even friends are not there for you, particularly when you have given so much in the past. I hope you have found a small slice to the pie in the last few days since you posted this.

If it is unclear why I am saying these things, I am referring to some posts you shared on another thread recently. I understand that your poem may or may not be conveying what I was referring to above.
    Thank you, BB. A family member did eventually help me. I am still overwhelmed, but moving in a direction rather than being stuck. Time will tell if positive change is in store. I always appreciate your insights.
    Quote Originally Posted by prendrelemick
    You're real.
    This made me feel so much better, I almost cried. Thank you, Prendrelemick.
    Not to be cheesy, but I give you 2 thumbs up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buh4Bee
    Not to be cheesy, but I give you 2 thumbs up.
    Say, I'll take 2 thumbs up any day! Likewise and thanks.
    Another two thumbs up and a tight hug from me too, Var. Glad to see you're still around ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    Another two thumbs up and a tight hug from me too, Var. Glad to see you're still around ♥
    I so love hugs, Max! They are my favorite thing. I'm glad you're still around, too.
    In that case, prepare to be hugged anytime!