View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Here's Yuki

Rate this Entry
I was just randomly looking through some old blogs of mine when I found one about the dog that broke into our garden about 4 years ago. Imagine my amazement when I found that I'd uploaded a picture of that dog for you guys to see.

So. Since I gave you a picture of that dog I decided to dig up some old pictures of Yuki that are already online (they're from the early days when I sent mum pictures to show her friend how the dog was doing, this was before she became ours). I did want to show you pictures of a better quality than these but they'll do. Hope you can see them okay. This was the best way I could do it.

Yuki1.jpg

Yuki2.jpg

Yuki3.jpg

The first one is one of my favourites. It's from when Yui found a chunk of meat after a walk and the light caught her eyes perfectly to highlight her different colored eyes.

The second one is from when she found half a coconut bird feeder and wouldn't let go and the last one is her resting her head on my leg.

Like I said. They're not great pictures and it's been a while since I took fresh ones, it's been longer still since I put any online.

I had some other news but I can save that for another time.

Bluebiird out.

Updated 10-20-2012 at 12:21 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
My Snow Dog

Comments

Oh, she's so pretty!
    Thank you She's even prettier now because her Winter coat has grown in. She's like a big soft teddy bear I can't stop hugging and stroking her
    Oh darn. Your attachments don't open for me. I wonder if it has to with the new layout here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil
    Oh darn. Your attachments don't open for me. I wonder if it has to with the new layout here.
    I think it is since they seemed to work fine before. I was waiting for things to settle down before I tried reuploading them.
    The pictures have now been reuploaded. I hope they work now.
    Thank you Bluebird. She's a cutey.