View RSS Feed

Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy

Just popping by to say hello!

Rate this Entry
Well, I can't remember when the last time I logged in was!
Life has been mental. And I mean mental. Since I last posted, I've done six OU courses, been promoted in work, got engaged and am planning on getting married in March.
I'm also currently working on a novel and some poems for "hopefully" publishing.
Other then the fact that I barely have two seconds to myself, life is pretty peachy. Unfortunately, those two seconds aren't generally enough time to log in here anymore, and I must admit, I have missed my litnet family a lot over the last while. I still have three years left of my degree, and things are about to get mental so I just thought I'd pop by to let you know, I'm still here, still thinking of you all and that I hope you are all well.
Love
Niamh
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hardly ever visit the blog section of litnet, but on noticing a post by Niamh on the main page couldn't help doing so!
    It has got to be the best thing I have heard today! And today has overall been a pretty good day for me. I learnt a new dish as well as got to find this movie with English subtitles that I had been looking for since quite a while (in case you are curious as to what the movie might be it's The Gloomy Sunday). There has been other good stuff too but the news of your engagement, upcoming marriage and achievements clearly tops it all! (I wonder who's the lucky guy...Mr.Niamh...maybe we could get to see the engagement photos?? )

I wish you the best with your written material and hope you could visit litnet more often! (yes we missed you too!).
    Good to see you!! congratulations, getting married that's wonderful!!

Hope you'll pop by with news every now and then!
    hey Pensy! How are you? So glad to see you are still coming on here! I hope all is well? What are you up to these days?

The lucky man is of course our very own Kilted Exile.
    Hello Helga! How are you?! Another familiar name!
    Yaaaay now it has got to be the best news I have heard since quite a while (not only today!) Of course we must have seen it coming You people were meant to be.

BTW it reminds me of something. Had to dig deep into the older posts for this!

The matchmaker deserves some credit!( and a wedding invitation too )
    Congratulations, Niamh! You know I was actually thinking of you guys the other day and wondering if you would decide to tie the knot sometime! It's true!

It's really good to hear from you and to hear that you are happy, and all that you have accomplished, school included.

Hope you'll drop by with a few pics of the happy day. Tell "Mr. Niamh" hello and congrats for us.
    Niamh! Long time no see. Hi hi. You sure sound busy. Be sure not to let everything get on top of you, though I'm sure you won't let that happen. It's so nice to see you again. I hope everything goes well and that you'll tell us all about it.
    Really good to see you around Niamh and I'm glad life is good for you (if hectic). Good to hear you're still going with the OU - it's a lot of work combining study with a job (and a life) but worth it. Congrats on the engagement (and to kilted I'm guessing too )and good luck with the wedding.

A pleasure, as always. Much love. Fifth XXX
    Every time Ireland comes across my ken, I think of you. Great to hear you and Kilt are doing well. I have no idea how you can juggle all that you have going on. By the way, what's your degree in?

Stop by a little more often. And a picture would be nice!
    Congratulations to you and Kilted!! I was thinking of you the other day Much love, Meg
    Add my two cents to the happy greetings as well. A March wedding. Excellent.
    Hey everyone! Thanks for the well wishes!
    I don't know how I'm juggling so much! Buying an apartment now too which is stress on top of stress!
    Virg, my degree is a BA (hons) Humanities with Creative Writing and Classical Studies.
    Pensy! We think of that thread all the time and think "pensy was right!"
    Great. Good luck.