View RSS Feed

Life in a small town.

Meeting Mrs P. part 2

Rate this Entry
She doesn't remember how long she waited behind the door, or why she opened it when she did, but when she stepped out of her room she saw a youth facing her with a Hornsea Pottery mug in his hand, his mouth was hanging open. He was wearing jeans and a wollen jumper that was sagging out of shape due to the 2 gallons of water it had absorbed, he had blue eyes and dark hair that still managed to curl though wet, a puddle was forming beneath him.

Her mother had told her, her smile was her best feature, so she smiled. He smiled back. She saw his eyes flick over her, checking her out in the usual way, she was glad she'd changed into something nice. The youth approached her and held the mug over her head, she didn't know what to do, If she'd been a different person she could've screamed in a girlie ( though attractive) way and pushed past him to join the others, but she didn't know how to. She stood there and cringed a little. She felt a few drops fall onto her head, then he turned and galloped back up the corridor.

And that was it. That was how I met my future wife. I couldn't tip the water on her because I was cowed by her reserve. I had made the error that everyone made (she later told me) mistakeing her chronic shyness for coolness.

I continued my pursuit of Kate, until she realised I was essentially a knob-head, and then I pursued someone else. A couple of weeks later I had a dance with Mrs P. I put my hand on the small of her back, just where her blouse had ridden up. Our flesh met and merged in a way I knew I would never tire of, I honestly could not tell where I ended and she began, it was amazing and unexpected. So I kissed her, and that was good too.

Updated 06-22-2012 at 03:24 PM by prendrelemick

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Read both parts.
    Well done my friend.

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...m/IMGP2675.jpg
    Well done, and well told. That is a very sweet story. Thank you for sharing it with us.