View RSS Feed

No Limits on Imagination!

Hola!

Rate this Entry
Hey Guys.

How's everyone been? I was just realizing lately that I haven't been very active on LitNet. Not saying that LitNet's not fun or anything like that. It's just that I've been so busy with working on my art and my writing works that I haven't really been on any other sites.

I'm mostly on websites such as FictionPress and Wattpad these days. My username is Kyeire there. Mostly, I've been writing like crazy. Maybe one day I'll get the courage to post one of my stories on my blog, but with the way they look, I have so much editing and revising to do.

So, this semester, I moved from one place to another eight hours away, so I didn't enroll in any courses this semester. I'm stuck with looking for a job while babysitting. Not the best job out there,but at least it puts a roof over my head. But the economy has really been dropping the past few years. Seems like it gets lower and lower. Hopefully I can find a good job real soon. Real soon.

Well, hope you guys are doing good. :P

~Beau
Categories

Comments

It's nice to see you around again, Beau, although I have noticed that to write seriously you really can't be on here. It really detracts, somehow.

Sorry about your life changes. Your adapting well, but I hope you'll be able to get back into school soon! The job market sucks, and I think young people got hit espcecially hard.

Good luck.
    Too bad about moviing and suspending education. Get back to that ASAP.

This isn't the best place for getting feedback on stories. I would suggest critters.org. eep writing and eventually someone else will like it.

You might also try your ahnd at a blog.
    Quote Originally Posted by qimissung
    It's nice to see you around again, Beau, although I have noticed that to write seriously you really can't be on here. It really detracts, somehow.

Sorry about your life changes. Your adapting well, but I hope you'll be able to get back into school soon! The job market sucks, and I think young people got hit espcecially hard.

Good luck.
    It's nice to see you too Q! I understand what you mean.

I hope I can get back to school too! Thanks for the luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterL
    Too bad about moviing and suspending education. Get back to that ASAP.

This isn't the best place for getting feedback on stories. I would suggest critters.org. eep writing and eventually someone else will like it.

You might also try your ahnd at a blog.
    I shall.

Critters is a little confusing for me. I've tried it, but I didn't really understand how to use the site.

A blog? Sounds interesting. I'll have to look into that.
    Critters seems fairly straightwforward to me. You critique stories, and others critique your stories. The website is poorly designed. I have trouble finding things, and i have been a member for years. But many of the critiques are very good and useful, unlike the comments that people make on the short story section here. That shouldn't be taken as a blanket condemnation of comments here or blanket praise for comments from critters., but I have gotten excellent crutuques from critter, while I have not gotten any good or useful comments here.

Blogs attract a strange selection of comments, if they attract anything at all.

You might look at some of the other sriting sites, and see if any of those suit you.