View RSS Feed

Nostalgia

Adieu for now

Rate this Entry
I haven't been on the forums in a long time. I realize this, yet I still don't feel like participating. I miss the discussions and whatnot, but I feel like I shouldn't even read the stuff if I am not going to contribute. I suppose I'm getting to be just another apathetic American who is going to ***** and whine about my country falling apart, yet still too lazy to get off my skinny *** and do something about it.

So, this is not a farewell blog at all. I am taking a break from a lot of things- alcohol is one, and in another twenty five days or so, I will be back in Wyoming with no internet for seven months. I haven't been myself for a while, and like I said, I have no justification for it. Maybe when I return I will have some thoughts on some things, and maybe even a story or two. To my few dedicated readers, I apologize for my extended silence. It is going to be a little while longer before I find my writing voice again. So, I bid you all Adieu for now.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sorry you feel the need to withdraw from this space. I do hope things go well for you and that you return one day, little Skib.

Good luck with the drinking thing. I know you, or you seem to anyway, prize the crazed, blacked out image of yourself, that Bukowski thing, but having dealt with the addiction of a family member I just can't see it that way. It will take your life and it will destroy it. And why would you want that?
    Take care of yourself Skib!! Stay out of trouble
    Oh, Skib, too bad. I hope you are able to find some peace of mind. I hope you can find whatever it is you are looking for!

Good luck and peace unto you! We will be here when you get back.
    Take care Skib. Stay safe.
    Have always found you interesting reading. Be safe.