View RSS Feed

Om

I absolutely love this weather.

Rate this Entry
I absolutely love it. There, I said it again. I got off work and though it's mid December it was warm. It has been raining the last 3 days, and this morning was so beautiful. I love warm air and rain at 7 in the morning in December...
Govinda Jaya!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I like those days too, but I prefer warm air and sunshine.
    I do too. But.. December!
    Where I'm at, we have these freak days every year. I take them for granted, and count on them. There's nothing like having weeks in the 20s, only to have a day in the mid to upper 50s crop up. They're worth enjoying
    That's very interesting. I don't want to jinx it but we've had like 5 days of relatively warm, rainy weather. I do love sunshine but I love the rain too. I hope it isn't global warming, though.
    December is still pleasant, maybe because of Christmas, but once we're into January and February...urgh. I just want to get away. I hate the winter, and we don't get it as harsh as other parts of the country.
    May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love. Christmas is the time of giving and sharing. It is the time of loving and forgiving.
    Merry Christmas to you!
    Follow me please
    http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com