View RSS Feed

Varenne Rodin

A different note.

Rate this Entry
Thanks to the inspiration of my artistic, compassionate peers, I'm feeling very well this evening.

I have a general unease over the extreme individualism taking place in my country right now. I think certain things are total illusions cooked up by civilization; money, security, debt, ownership. I wish everyone could have a fair shake. I might feel this way as long as I live, but it's good to know there is still love in this world, and some of it spills onto me.

Thanks and happy sunshine kisses,

Varenne
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome! I was thinking about your case. Glad to hear you are better.

What country are you from?
    I'm glad to know you're feeling better
    Was your country any better or different in the past? Regarding individualism, I mean.
    I'm so happy to see this Varenne! Yes, you're lovely and loved.

And yeah, I completely share your concerns.
    Hmmm, sounds like my country, too. I'm really, really glad you are feeling a little more upbeat today, Varenne. Spend some time in the sun, and remember we are here for you.

Take care.
    Thank you very much, everyone. I'm new to this blog format and I'm using a mobile phone, so I'm not sure how to reply to individual comments, but hopefully you will see this response.

BB, I'm from America. I don't know if it was always this bad, Max, or if things just seem worse now that I'm one of the adults having to deal with the stress and mess.

Love you too, Vonny.

Qimissung, your words have helped so much.

I really appreciate you all, new friends. Let me know if there's ever anything I can do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varenne Rodin
    I don't know if it was always this bad, Max, or if things just seem worse now that I'm one of the adults having to deal with the stress and mess.
    Really, assuming a different role does change ones perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Varenne Rodin
    I really appreciate you all, new friends. Let me know if there's ever anything I can do for you.
    I would love a portion of your tempeh, please
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus

I would love a portion of your tempeh, please
    It IS pretty fantastic.