View RSS Feed

Life

Please Leave a Message After the Beep

Rate this Entry
So, I'll not be online much until next week.

I've written 7 of the over 30 pages I'll have to write over the next few days. Several smaller essays, a research paper, and others..

I have 13 chapters from various classes to read, from a terribly dry American Government textbook to novels, to the Bible.

I have a test in Intro to Biblical Lit to study for.

All before Friday.

And I'm working 3 jobs.

Please shoot me. It would be more merciful than this.

But I haven't been online here in forever, so if you have any questions, ask away! Also, I will leave you with a picture of my handsome boyfriend

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck. Concentrate on your studies. Three jobs while going to school is really industrious, but I hope it doesn't interfere with you grades. By all means forget the internet. Reserve it for an hour or so on the weekends.

That's a great picture.
    You remind me of another girl that use to post before she went off to college. Anyway, work hard and don't forget to play. It is amazing how much time you actually do have if you use it wisely. Awesome picture. I'd treasure that forever.
    Three jobs is to help support my grandma, because the generation above me isn't doing their jobs.
    I've read your last couple of entries...

Awesome you! :)
    So, what do you do in your spare time?
    dance, play cello, play video games, sleep (occasionally), and go to church for Jesus time!
    Oh yes I remember your cello. Helping your grandmother warms my heart. It may be a bit of a sacrifice now, but it will come back many fold, at least in character formation. You're a real hero!
    Virgil, the reward is realized every time I see the tension yield to softness in her face when I slip her money or cover her groceries. The "How am I going to manage?" fades for a moment and gives way breathlessly to "The Lord provides for the both of us."

It's beautiful.
    You are a wonderful granddaughter and your grandma is lucky to have you. I just take mine out to lunch from time to time and keep her busy, but they're spending far too much time worrying about me when I'm much more worried for them.