View RSS Feed

Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.

Hello again

Rate this Entry
Hello again, all.
Kevinthediltz here. An old user.
I have not been on in a long time. And I mean long time. Due to lots of mixed emotions about a lot of things. And also due to a large lack of writing in the past year. I miss you all! And I really want to use this place like I used to. I want to continue to write like I used to. I suppose we will see how that goes. I hope at least a few of you remember me. And to those of you who I haven't met, hello! I am Kevinthediltz. It is nice to meet you! I suppose that is all for now. I have a few poems stashed in my notebook that I will post at some point. Hope everyone is doing well.

~Kevin
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

*waves* I remember you
    Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Good to see you again, Muse.
    Well now that depends upon whether you think being remembered by the likes of myself to be a good a thing or a bad thing *grins*
    I believe that I am glad to be remembered by the likes of you.
    However, your memories of me are your own to judge...

*even eviler grin*
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinthediltz
    I believe that I am glad to be remembered by the likes of you.
    However, your memories of me are your own to judge...

*even eviler grin*
    I believe I will keep that a mystery

(don't think you can out evil me )
    Fair enough.

Hi ho.
    I remember you. You work on a ranch in Colorado. hehe j/k but I do remember you. . .and I want to say - didn't you have a real life friend here too? Something like skipb? If I got that way off, my bad.
    Yes that is me, and yes that is Skib. Short for skinny Ben. Because he is skinny and his name is Ben. Complicated, I know. But yes, that is me. Ranch boy from Colorado, drunk and awake at 1:30 am. Huzzah!
    Yes, your Skib's friend. I love reading Skib's blog. What a life on the ranch.
    Hey Kev, I remember you, too! Welcome back to Litnet and, hopefully, writing. Tell Skib to check in occasionally, too. Young people these days!
    I will do just that the next time that I see him, which will be within the next two weeks. He is currently in Wyoming, being the great American cowboy, like he does. Unfortunately, he has no internet. Which means he calls me to check his e mail and such for him . Good to see you again, Qimi!
    Wait a damn minute- you ate my Jello once. I'm coming for you.
    Welcome back! Hope to hear of some hilarious exploits/cowboy prose.
    Yeah, I remember you Kevin. Welcome back.