View RSS Feed

Maryd.

Ciao one and all

Rate this Entry
So se la vie one and all…
These are my feelings as I exit Litnet, happy, angry, fearless, strange, constipated, regular (haha), sad, gained, lost, gained again, believed, lies, forgotten, remembered, left, returned, given, stolen, cheated, friendship, educated, blank ,fooled, hated, taken for a ride, listened, given, used, abused, warmth, lonely, poetry, lost poetry, enthused, keen, religious freaks, verbal diarrhoea or philosophy, judged, difficult times, good times, lazy, wanted, needed, loved and left.

All these emotions. Can turn one into a fruitcake. Phew!
Oh and for old time’s sake.
Mwah to you all.
Xo
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Say it ain't so, Mary. Why oh why are you leaving??? We will truly miss you, dear one. Mwah!

Is there any way we can talk you out of it?
    Oh don't worry it's all good. I know a few people who would be glad to see the back of me. For those who are sad to see me go. Mwah to them.
    I'll see you around, Maryd....I'm glad I know you other places.
    Hold on a cotton pickin' minute there you!

EVERYONE likes you Mary - don't get paranoid just because of others' preoccupations

I know the social groups slack off, you wonder if your friends list really contains friends, and sometimes the place evolves slowly - but it's what you put into it

Your shopping list of reasons don't seem to include reasons to stay - I was following your interaction with Osho yesterday, and you're really in the esteemed position of Litnet Mentor

You can't see everything you are to everyone because you're too caught up in an imaginary expectation of people, who are by and large the same as people in reality, only more interesting with much less of the BS that accompanies reality

For example I can write a poem, submit it, read the suggestions, and weigh up if they're an improvement or how I would prefer it, or if it should be abandoned - at a writer's meet in the real world I'd be lucky if two people were actually sober enough to hear a few of the words and the most constructive criticism I could hope for would be: 'Anyone for a refill while I'm up?'

(which is much worse than being ignored! )

The only reason I can see for anyone leaving Litnet permanently is that they have actually died (or their head's fallen off, and I doubt that's happened) so instead of trying to be a martyr to some unknown cause, sit back with a coffee and join deviant art as well (or any number of other special interest sites - there's so much to learn!

Love ya Mary
    Quote Originally Posted by BienvenuJDC
    I'll see you around, Maryd....I'm glad I know you other places.
    Yes, but they are on the agenda as well.
    Oh Mary! Where are these other places that you're known and I'll drop by to return the mwah!

xxxx
    Myster... I do appreciate your long speech. I know the litnetters who are and aren't my friends. Friendship is a valued thing amongst some. I also respect and always will respect the opinions of others, whom have quoted on my once shown poems. HOwever, I have never stopped writing and write up to 5 to 8 poems a day, not including editing an ended manuscript and restarting another. I still read a large amount of work on and off line. I will never stop my passion. Well, at least until I keal-over, anyway.
    I detect much sense in Mystyr's words, but I have to add that sometimes a person may take these online interactions too seriously, which may add up a few more reasons to leave a virtual place besides the ones quoted above by Mystyr. When one has realized that the time is come to do your stuff another way, the best thing to do is to just stop doing what you've been doing so far and scratch your head a bit, pretty much like reaching a crossroad, taking a deep breath, looking around and asking yourself "where the hell do I go now?"

I just hope I can still meet you on that other place, dear Mary. It would be a tragedy to lose all forms of contact with someone like you.

AFNFAF XOX ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    I detect much sense in Mystyr's words, but I have to add that sometimes a person may take these online interactions too seriously, which may add up a few more reasons to leave a virtual place besides the ones quoted above by Mystyr. When one has realized that the time is come to do your stuff another way, the best thing to do is to just stop doing what you've been doing so far and scratch your head a bit, pretty much like reaching a crossroad, taking a deep breath, looking around and asking yourself "where the hell do I go now?"

I just hope I can still meet you on that other place, dear Mary. It would be a tragedy to lose all forms of contact with someone like you.

AFNFAF XOX ♥
    Well, don't you and wisdom go hand in hand.

I haven't decided about the other places yet. But that's definitely something to think about.
    Okay, but remember to let me know your decision... and wisdom and friendship can go together, by the way... and it's not proper wisdom anyway, but more like a common sense convenient to wake up from certain... you know what ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    Okay, but remember to let me know your decision... and wisdom and friendship can go together, by the way... and it's not proper wisdom anyway, but more like a common sense convenient to wake up from certain... you know what ♥
    Yes... It's good to hear the alarm bells. Isn't it Max?
    Sure is, my dear. Sure is!
    I'm sorry thast you've decided to exit Litnet.

Best wishes,

Paul
    I know where I can still track you down LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulclem
    I'm sorry thast you've decided to exit Litnet.

Best wishes,

Paul
    Oh thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by pussnboots
    I know where I can still track you down LOL!!!
    Maybe... Maybe.
    Mary it's incredibly sad to see you go, and I hope you will find peace and healing. You have brightened up many of my days and I will steadfastly await your return, if someday.
    Hey... Becareful. You could grow a grey hair and few more wrinkles waiting. Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryd.
    Hey... Becareful. You could grow a grey hair and few more wrinkles waiting. Haha.
    As long as you come back to pay for my botox
    And you for my liposuction...
    ok, after you get me super boobs for your welcome back party
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast