View RSS Feed

No Limits on Imagination!

The End of the Second Semester

Rate this Entry
Hey guys! I've almost finished my second semester in College. It has been very interesting, especially Psychology. Of course, learning about personality disorders always interested me(not), but I learned a lot of interesting facts in that class.
Sad to say, I had to drop my English class...and please do not ask why.
My Plane Trigonometry class was probably the easiest class on my list(and is the last Exam I have to take(which will be tomorrow)). It was a lot like Geometry(duh) and PreCalculus. But I always hated Verifying identities....why do I need to know that???
But I guess I can say my Biology class was semi hard We got to dissect a rat! Yay! And here I am, future veterinarian, more interested in the pregnant rats at my neighboring table. I felt bad for my group because I kept running away to go play around with the baby rats. They were so tiny! Btu overall, the class was one you had to just listen and take notes on. Evolution and economy...that's basically all it was. I'm pretty sure I got B's in both Bio and Psychology. I have to take the Trig test tomorrow to be sure what I have. I'm bordering between an A and a B in that class...this Exam with determine which I get.

But Overall, this semester went pretty smoothly. And it'll be a while before I get onto another school campus when this semester is all the way over. I'm going to go be in the military! Wow!
Many times, I think, Oh my gosh, I cannot believe ME of ALL PEOPLE is going into the military! Ahhhhhh!

I thank you all who've encouraged me last semester, and through this semester with you just being my friend and talking to me. You don't know how much that got me through this hell of a year and a half! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
~Beau
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I, on the other hand, am getting A's only in the English-related classes, such as Phonetics, Grammar and the like. I'm totally failing Psychology, so I think I will definitely have to retire, regroup my army and strike back some other time... evidently, I have no talent for Psychology at all Apparently, I'm only good at English, whereas other classmates are only good at Psychology!

But I'm glad you're doing fine
    Aw! Maxey! I know you'll get the hang of it! Don't give up, okay? And I won't give up on that doggone English class! We will work twice as hard the next time around!
    It sounds like you survived your first year, Beautifull! Well done. Now you can enjoy the summer (please do) and re-energize for next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifull
    Aw! Maxey! I know you'll get the hang of it! Don't give up, okay? And I won't give up on that doggone English class! We will work twice as hard the next time around!
    Okay, we'll attack the doggone monsters again
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    Okay, we'll attack the doggone monsters again
    I love defeating monsters! And I know that we can! >>>>>> <<<< He's going bye bye!
    Later gator!
    Come back soon, big baboon!
    XD Except we don't want the monsters to come back.