Reformation: Words of Wisdom of Holy Khalifah of Promised Messiah Mahdi (promised restorer of faith).
Bringing the Faith back from Pleiades.
by, 04-25-2011 at 01:44 PM (544 Views)
Peace be upon you.
To bring back the lost era of truth and faith while kindling the righteousness in hearts, following are essentials, as one humbly understands.
1) To match acts with faith.
2) Mere claim are not enough, practical positive changes in selves are required. Positive changes attracts mercy and love of God.
3) To make self checks. Self checks are better than self checks reminders by others.
4) Self checks are better executed regularly if one keeps the reality in mind that God is always watching and one is always faithful to pledge of allegiance for the sake of God.
5) Standards of righteousness should be better than previous generation.
6) Born in the faith and the new comers should vie in virtues so that general standard of the community keep rising.
7) Whole family should be involved in reforms.
8) Faith of believers should be free of materialistic impurities, hypocrisy and cowardice-ness and believers should be obedient to God and His spiritual systems.
Ref: These points are extracted from the Friday sermon of caliph of promised guide (w.alislam.org)