View RSS Feed

IJustMadeThatUp

New Avatar

Rate this Entry
It's changed It's my friend and I at Southbound - a festival where we camped for four days in 40 degree heat (celcius).

I've been making the most of my summer, spent thousands on festival tickets, even more on booze, eaten great food, rekindled friendships, been to the beach a lot, got an amazing tan, lost weight and had possibly too much fun.. There's still a bit of loneliness that creeps in, but I guess everyone gets that.

I'm not working at the koala park unfortunately, I really miss it - but real life is a b***h like that. My current job isn't bad, I work in admissions for the English department at a university.. But at the moment it bores me to tears.

What else is new, I'm doing horse riding lessons, playing a lot of netball, reading, watching anime, playing video games... Oh and I started renting and paying bills for THE first time in my life! I feel quite grown up I'm sharing a house with my good friend and my dog Ziggy.

Uni is about to start again soon, I'm still doing Conservation and Wildlife Biology - so that will take up a lot of time.

Yup.. That's about it for now.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You blew my mind when you mentioned the summer... until you said that you weren't working at "koala" park. That cleared things right up, haha.