View RSS Feed

title

Yeah, I'm a rock star...

Rate this Entry
I have discovered that being a teacher is much like being a rock star. When I go out I'm chicken pecked with excited "Mrs. Arnold! Mrs. Arnold! Over here!"

What can I say? I don't blame them for being excited
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is a perk, isn't it?
    And a conductor too! Perk, I can't say I agree.
    You bring up an excellent point MH -- I've often proposed in meetings with my colleagues and administrators that teachers should have some sort of rumpus theme song, and an audio/visual assistant who, prepares the classroom before the teacher enters. This assistant would dim the lights, set up some strobes or glittery stuff, then start the teachers theme song to amp up the class -- NBA or professional wrestling style.

Imagine it!

The kids go wild! They cheer! They shout! It's all you can do to calm their energy for learning!

Yes. . . the teacher is most defiantly a rock star. . .with out the rock and roll, unfortunately. Unless my proposal ever gets taken up.
    LOL, they only yell at engineers when something breaks or doesn't work.
    Hya, one question... is that Klimt or Van Gogh painting? Some of our teachers are definitely cool, others can't even be called bearable. I'm sure your to cool for school though
    Klimt. My favorite

Thanks