View RSS Feed

title

I now know why...

Rate this Entry
working women stop after two children. My job is really kicking my rear. I love it and hate it. tonight I'm more hating it than loving it. I'm ready for a break. 7 school days 'til Thanksgiving.

I miss being here and visiting with my good cyber friends. I don't know how to juggle my responsiblities.

I looked to see who was on line tonight and only recognized two names.

In addition to everything else that's going on, I'm having a little procedure a week from Wednesday that will render some of my female organs ... well, dead. I wasn't having anymore children and I have constant problems, so it's a good thing. I'm excited to get some work done, but dread being knocked out for it. Maybe I'll get to log on during my recovery. I do miss being here.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hoping all goes well for you next week
    Good luck next week.
    The run to Thanksgiving break, for me anyway, is the toughest of the school year, MH. You'll get there!
    For me, the couple of weeks in December is the hardest.

Good luck for Wednesday and all the best, MH.

We do miss reading your posts!
    Hey good to see you here. I've been hit and miss myself these days. Hope all goes well and things settle down for you.
    I miss reading your blogs. Hopefully you'll get better at juggling it all. And there's summer.

Spring is the worst for me. From the end of March on it's just a brutal slog to the last day of school.
    I hear you loud and clear! My heart is with you.
    Don't lose heart M-H. The first year of any job is the toughest. And dealing with students in front of a classroom is particularly stressful. You'll get better at it and used to it, I'm sure. Hang in there. I know you can do it.