View RSS Feed

title

Dreams

Rate this Entry
I've been having some strange dreams lately...

I'll share one and maybe I'll share the other in another blog.

Anyway, the scenery was at an ocean's cliff. It looked like it was about to rain with the grey clouds getting darker. There was also just a tad bit foggy mist going on.

There I was, standing near the edge of cliff...With a fishing rod in hand.

Yep, a fishing rod.

So, what am I doing with a fishing rod standing at the edge of the oceans cliff? Well, apparently, fishing.

So, I cast the rod far out into sea...I didn't have to wait long before something was hooked on the line. It was a fish...A big one. I couldn't see it but I can tell by how much power it had to make me struggle.

I fought with the fish and rod...It came closer and closer...Then I got it! Or so I thought. It was still fighting then...That little bugger flew out of the water and into sky with MY bait and HOOK and, nearly ME with it if that bugger hadn't shake the bait and hook loose.

So, I watched that thing fly away...It wasn't a fish. It was a little dragon. Yep, that it was.

What did I do next? I said...

"A dragon...? Hmmm...This is a pretty cool dream. Lets see if I can catch another one."

Casually...I know, right?

Anyway, again I cast it out into the sea. Again, it didn't take very long. This time, it was an even bigger one. VERY big.

It wasn't a small like the last one. I had to extend the line a run away from the edge the cliff just because I felt it pulling me in rather than me pulling it out.

It was so strong, it pulled me closer and closer back to the edge! In trying in vain to hold my position, I left skid marks on the ground as it was pulling me in!

I remember saying...

"Oh, shoot...! This is turning out to be not such a cool dream!"

As I got to the edge, I had to make a decision of whether to let go or not.

I had to let go...It would have pulled me to my death.

However, when I let go I saw the silhouette of the dragon...It was enormous! I was surprise that I even made it that long going up against that Leviathan.

It was bigger than 4 or 5 planes put together...Heck, maybe it was even bigger than that.

Either way, I woke up...

I said to myself...

"I wish I could have seen what it looked like..."
Categories
Life...

Comments

That is a cool dream. A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was being chased by an evil bus, and alwo apperently for some reason the street was flooded. So I was swiming down a sidewalk trying to get away from a bus that was trying to kill me.
    Swimming from an evil bus on a flooded street?

That is quite a dream, DM.
    Yes I know, I have no idea, it was well, werid.
    Hmm I guess recurring nightmares about my office in the Air Force is chump change. I need more interesting demons to hide from.
    I can loan you an evil bus
    And I can try to fish you a dragon.
    That's a heck of a fish story.
    Tell me 'bout it, V.