View RSS Feed

jhonerliz

Somewhere Down the Road

Rate this Entry
A student-teacher relationship... That we are supposed to be. At first, I can deliver my lesson in our class well. I discuss, you listen. I give activities, you do them. And then, you and your classmates love me the way I deliver my lesson. In return, I also learn to love you and your classmates.

Every time I go in your classroom, you're always there to help me bring my things. And every time I need your simple help, you also there for me. You also accompanied me in every where I go. Yes, a good friendship with you had been developed and I was happy to be one of your friends.

But what happened in our friendship?

I know, its really a sin to love you. It's clear in my mind that I am your teacher, and you are only my student. The fact that I'm also married also haunts me saying that I am a sinful person for loving you.

But what can I do? Loving you gives me happiness and hope that someday, I will be completely happy in my life. I want to stop this insanity but it's hard.

I know that you also love me more than I do. And thanks for that.

We have the right love at the wrong time.

But signing up here and doing me this letter for you changed my mind. I have no right to make you stay. You're still young and can find woman who really deserves for your love.

Let's go back to what we are... I am your teacher, and you are my student. Letting you go doesn't mean that I don't care with your feelings anymore. It just means that I really love you and want you to give a chance to look for what is best for you.

Our journey is not yet ended. Our path will cross again, I know. And if it will happen, and we will realize that our hearts really belong for each other, then it will be our time to continue our love. Hopefully, we will be courageous enough to fight for it.

For the mean time, just enjoy your high school life. Study hard and finish your studies. I will be happy if you will be successful in life.

Take care always...

This song is for you....

Somewhere Down the Road – Nina

We had the right love
At the wrong time
Guess I always knew inside
I wouldn’t have you for a long time

Those dreams of yours
Are shining on distant shores
And if they’re calling you away
I have no right to make you stay

But somewhere down the road
Our roads are gonna cross again
It doesn’t really matter when
I know that heart of yours
Will come to see
That you belong with me

Sometimes good-byes are not forever
It doesn’t matter if you’re gone
I still believe in us together
I understand more than you think I can
You have to go out on your own
So you can find your way back home

And somewhere down the road
Will come to see
That you belong with me
Letting go is just another way to say
I’ll always love you so

We had the right love
At the wrong time
Maybe we’ve only just begun
Maybe the best is yet to come
‘Cause

Somewhere down the road
Will come to see
That you belong
With me

I love you... Goodbye for now...

Submit "Somewhere Down the Road" to Digg Submit "Somewhere Down the Road" to del.icio.us Submit "Somewhere Down the Road" to StumbleUpon Submit "Somewhere Down the Road" to Google

Updated 09-05-2010 at 11:48 AM by jhonerliz

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You are a good teacher and a wise woman.
    no, I am a sinful teacher... :'(
    5 days have passed since I posted this here.... I thought that my decision was final but its really hard to say goodbye to him... I tried but I really can't...
    as time goes by, it becomes clear in my mind that he only needs my money... yes, he really doesn't love me.

sorry... I make this blog as my diary... i have no one to tell my problems about him...

I know its not yet too late, I must stop loving him...
    I told him to court one of my students who has crush on him... He answered "How about you? I don't want to hurt your feelings?" I said, "It's ok... I want you to be happy with someone else, and not with me." Then he said, "Ok, I'll think of it."

It's hard but I really need to let him go...
    Updated 09-16-2010 at 11:13 AM by jhonerliz
    he asked me if he can now start courting one of my students who has crush on him.
    Though it hurts, I answered him with, "YES"....
    It's over...
    Oh God, please help me to accept it... help me to move on...
    his adviser joins him in Mr. United Nation Contest... I need to support him for he has no money to support his candidacy.

Hope he will win...
    it's been two months since I last posted my comment here on my last blog.

for an update (which I know that nobody cares..hehehee) my student didn't win in a pageant.

I really tried to stop the feelings I have for him, but until now, I find it hard.

I guess, only death can stop this crazy feelings for him...