View RSS Feed

title

Matthew Update

Rate this Entry
Received an update today from our coordinator. Things are progressing smoothly. All paperwork has been submitted (birth certificate, adoption certificate, court decision) for the processing of his passport. Once our in country coordinator receives Matthew's passport, he can submit it to the consulate for registration in Astana.

One step closer to bringing our little guy home
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm glad, but that sure sounds complicated! I thought you guys might be able to go back in early August. Will that still be possible?

Still, with that news it's time to

alllll Riigghhtttt, glad to hear it.
    Yeah, way to go! I am getting so excited. I just know you will be called soon. Still praying for that day. What a joyous occasion this will be.
    Face is blue from holding my breath waitng for the final day when the waiting ends. Send oxygen. Appreciate the update.
    Oh Puss, I feel your anticipation. Hang in there, your son is coming home...
    Quote Originally Posted by qimissung
    I'm glad, but that sure sounds complicated! I thought you guys might be able to go back in early August. Will that still be possible?

Still, with that news it's time to

They told us it all should be ready around the second week in August. Sounds like it's on schedule. Monday is the first week, so it should be soon!!
    yaaaaaaay!! i'm so glad to hear that!
    Thanks for the update! Are you all ready?
    Superb. He's a lucky chap.